Following the previous success of USCAS, the 9th Summit will provide the platform for manufacturers and operators as well as any organization interested in this marketplace, to explore all aspects affecting the future of this industry. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments in light jets, explore the air taxi market, discuss different business models, enhance our knowledge about the US market, and learn about the regional infrastructure developments.
Who should attend:Business aircraft operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, lawyers, airport executives, aviation operators, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of business aviation and future opportunities in the US.
- Russell McCaffery, Dean, Transportation Programs, Broward College
- Derek Bloom, Partner, Atlantic Aviation Legal Services
- Christopher Broyhill, Ph.D., Founder and CEO, Citadel Consulting Services
- Tom Chapman, Chief Operating Officer, Aerospace Instrument Support
- Tom Chatfield, CEO, Camber Aviation Management
- Ed De Reyes, Chairman and CEO, Sabrewing Aircraft Company
- Jonathan A. Ewing, Esq., Lead Counsel, Aero Law Center
- Jay Faria, President, Airtrade Aviation
- Jonathon Freye, Vice President, Government and Public Affairs, National Air Transportation Association
- William Herp, CEO, Linear Air
- E. Terry Jaramillo, President & CEO, vonJet Aviation Group
- Mike Kahmann, Principal, Kahmann Consulting
- Anthony Kioussis, President & CEO, Asset Insight
- Val Miftakhov, Founder & CEO, ZeroAvia
- Christopher Miller, Managing Partner, Shearwater Aero Capital
- David T. Norton, Partner and Head of Aviation Practice, Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton
- Forrest Owens, Principal, The Law Office of L. Forrest Owens
- Bob Wilke, ASA, Managing Director, Advanced Aviation Research
- Joseph Zulueta, ASA, Managing Partner, Aeronautical Systems
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.