Following its previous success in Estonia, Latvia and online, the 7th BBA Summit will explore all aspects of business aviation in the Baltic region and new business opportunities for the industry. The focus of this event will be on the countries that have shorelines along the Baltic Sea: Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Sweden. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments, explore the regional air taxi market, discuss different business models, learn about the regional infrastructure development, and network with leading experts in the Baltic.
Who should attend: Business aircraft operators, manufacturers, consultants, bankers, lawyers, airport executives, aviation operators, leasing and financing companies, insurance companies and all professionals with an interest in the growth of business aviation and future opportunities in the Baltic region.
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Colin Brickman, Managing Partner, CAMO4jets
- Mark Byrne, Director, Martyn Fiddler Aviation
- James Carroll, Director of Business Development, Jet Support Services
- Dr. Andreas Grassl, ASA, Attorney at Law - Senior Appraiser Europe, VREF
- Jaap Hoekstra, CEO, Kilpatrick
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aircraft Expert Association (GAEA / VdL)
- Konstantin Mekhonoshin, VP Business Development, Rusline
- Vytis Zalimas , CEO, Jet Maintenance Solutions
Virtual Conference - 11.00 GMT / 12.00 CET / 13.00 EET
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.