The European Conference will take place on 5-6 October 2021 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Recently implemented European regulations aim at making Europe carbon neutral until 2050. A vital component for reaching the 2050 goal is to promote green energy across all the industries. Gases like biomethane, bio-LNG, bio-CNG and syngas have increased potential for becoming the main drivers for greener future. Thus, this year we would like to emphasize their role in decarbonisation of transport and energy sectors.
The event is set to bring industry stakeholders, unique content, workshop style discussions and networking. Gives an opportunity to showcase your products and services in the networking area and hold meetings with leaders from the industry.
This year exclusively co-located with Future of Biofuels 2021
- Latest European regulations and policies
- Future of biogas market
- COVID-19 impact on the market and demand
- Biogas production and its contribution to climate protection
- Scaling up biogas production - challenges & opportunities
- Gas & energy industry - together for greener future
- Latest technological advancements in the industry
- Alternatives for decarbonizing transport - bio-LNG, bio-CNG or other?
- Commercial scale biogas plants case studies
- Feedstock for biogas production - sustainability challenges
- Enhancements in transportation and storage
Who should attend
Suppliers, producers, end-users from the entire value chain (power companies, trading & distribution companies, producers of feedstock, oil & gas companies, renewable energy consultancies, EPC contractors and OEM’s ) also regulatory & research experts, government organizations and municipalities, biotech developers, renewable energy business consultants, anaerobic digestion technology providers and business analytics
Why you should join the Biogas PowerON 2021
During this 2-day event reach in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the biogas
industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get a possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders.
- Olivier Guerrini, Total
- Rune Ledgaard Sørensen, Danish Bio Commodities
- Tyge Kjær, Solrød Biogas
- Jing Liu, BPC Instruments
- Ole Hvelplund, Nature Energy
- Johan Gron, Gasum
- Rasmus Find, Airco Process Technology
- Peter Plesner, Electrochaea
- Kasper Gadbert, Biogas Danmark
- Francesco Ometto, Scandinavian Biogas Fuels
- Anil Thilsted, Spectro Biogas
- Christian Rakos, World Bioenergy Asociation
- John Cosmo Dwelle, Landwärme
- Jonas C. Svendsen, Nature Energy
- Torben Ravn Pedersen, Bigadan
- Harm Grobrügge, European Biogas Association
- Håvard Wollan, Biokraft
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Skelbækgade 3A, 1717