Our European Base Oils & Lubricants Online Series
will be returning at 3pm-5pm CET on Tuesday 25th May 2021. The two hour event will bring together up to 500 key industry stakeholders from the base oil & lubricants industry.
We aim to provide an experience as close to be an in-person event as possible, whilst maximising the opportunity for gaining industry insights and networking with peers. When you network at a live event, you take in the room, decide who you would like to talk to and then approach them. If you are unable to meet and talk with the people you want, what is the point? Here, everyone has their microphone and camera on, replicating the face-to-face benefits of an in-person conference.
This is most evident in our Q&A session, in which you can ‘raise your hand’ and actually have a dialogue with the speaker and contribute to the conversation. Moreover, our recurring series format allows attendees to reconvene with each event and establish relationships over time.
- Attendees turn on their camera and microphone during networking to allow face-to-face interaction
- Free movement means you can approach individuals or groups of your choice when you choose
- Private chat function allows you to message all other attendees
- Raise your hand and be invited to join the speaker on screen to pose your question or add your thoughts to the discussion
Who will attend?
- Base oil producers
- Lubricant blenders
- Additive suppliers
- Research centres and institutes
- Biolubricant producers
- Environmental institutions and government bodies
- Lubricant traders
- Logistics experts
- Dr Suhair Abdelhalim, Global Technology Manager, Passenger Car Engine Oils, Petronas
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Online Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.