By co-locating the leading International Surface Warships and Offshore Patrol Vessel
conferences, we will provide a single large-scale opportunity for naval leaders and professionals to meet in-person and share experience across the spectrum of operations.
The forum provides shipbuilders, naval architects, systems suppliers and solution providers with a critical mass of Navies, Coast Guards and other operators of the surface fleet, all of who are keen to resume collaborating in a secure, face-to-face environment.
The track record of these two conferences attracting truly global participation is unrivalled, and the joining of these two, fundamentally international conference communities, will provide the best opportunity to bring the world of naval end users to a single location after too-long apart.
We look forward to seeing you in-person in London.
The premier meeting ground for the maritime community
- 30+ Speakers
- 50+ Nations
- 10+ Networking Hours
- 150+ Attendees
Benefits of Attending:
- Enhance your understanding of ship design priorities to retain maritime superiority against near-peer opponents
- Upgrade operational versatility and multi-mission modularity to face the full spectrum of threats in the future operating environment
- Improve battlespace awareness by meeting leading solution providers of combat management systems, mission planning software, and sensor systems
- Inform your organisation of national shipbuilding strategies and modernisation requirements of NATO Navies to formulate winning business proposals
- Upgrade unit lethality and increase offensive power by learning about advancements in air defence, ASW, and surface-to-surface missile systems
"Excellent opportunity to focus on one of the most important maritime aspects."
"Very valuable as a networking event"
Director, Strategic Programs, DRS Power Technology, Inc.
"I thought the quality of the speakers was excellent and the way they were grouped together created a lot of synergy. I have been to 3 Surface Warships events it is an outstanding opportunity to interact with counterparts from a wide range of navies and industry."
Programme Manager, US Navy
- Admiral Sir James Burnell-Nugent KCB CBE, Former Commander-in-Chief Fleet, Royal Navy
2022 Confirmed Speakers
- Admiral Sir Ben Key, First Sea Lord & Chief of Naval Staff, Royal Navy
- Admiral Almir Garnier Santos, Commander, Brazilian Navy
- Vice Admiral Keith E. Blount, CB OBE, Commander, NATO Allied Maritime Command
- Vice Admiral William Galinis, Commander Naval Sea Systems Command, U.S. Navy
- Vice Admiral Christopher Gardner, Director General Ships, DE&S
- Vice Admiral Manuel Antonio Martinez Ruiz, Director for Engineering and Naval Shipbuilding, Spanish Navy
- Vice Admiral A'an Kurnia, Chief, Indonesian Maritime Security Agency
- Vice Admiral Adeluis Bordado, Flag Officer in Command, Philippine Navy
- Vice Admiral Kzysztof Jaworski, Commander Maritime Operations Center, Polish Operational Command
- Rear Admiral Stefano Turchetto, Operation Commander, EUNAVFOR MED IRINI
- Rear Admiral Christoph Muller-Meinhard, Director Support, German Navy
- Rear Admiral Katsushi Omachi, Director General, Operations and Plans Department, Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF)
- Rear Admiral Chan Peng Cheong, Inspector General, Royal Malaysian Navy
- Rear Admiral Iain Lower, Assistant Chief of Naval Staff (Policy), Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral Paul Marshall, Director Navy Acquisition, Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral Ed Ahlgren, Commander Maritime Operations Designate, Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral Rex Cox, Chief Executive Officer, U.K. National Shipbuilding Office
- Rear Admiral Valentim Rodrigues, Deputy Fleet Commander, Acting Fleet Commander, Portuguese Navy
- Rear Admiral Mihai Panait, Chief of Naval Forces, Romanian Navy
- Rear Admiral James Parkin, Director Develop, Royal Navy
- Major General Jimson Mutai, Commander, Kenya Navy
- Rear Admiral Gian Marco Chiapperini, Executive Director, SIMA PERU
- Rear Admiral Luis Fernando Márquez Velosa, Chief Executive Officer, COTECMAR
- Rear Admiral Torben Mikkelsen, Chief of Naval Staff, Danish Navy
- Commodore Godwin Bessing, Chief Staff Officer, Ghana Navy
- Captain John Driscoll, Chief, Office of Cutter Forces, United States Coast Guard
- Commander Volkrad Kaphengst, Senior Systems Engineer, Integrated Project Teams, Germany Navy
- Rear Admiral (Ret.) Nils Wang, Director, Naval Team Denmark
- David Massey, CEO, Abu Dhabi Ship Building
- Captain Aziz Alper Kurultay PhD, Head of Ship Construction, Turkish Navy
- Lieutenant Colonel Aymen Salem Daifallah Al-Naimat, Commander, Royal Jordanian Naval Forces
- Jonathan Walton, Vice President, Babcock Marine
- Francesco Jose Espinal, Program Director, Navantia
- Jorge Garcia-Monedero Higuero, International Commerical Director, Navantia
- Maria Tabada Frina, CEng, Head of Concept Engineering Energy & Marine, Marine & Technology, Babcock International Group
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton London Syon Park
Park Road, TW8 8JF
London, Brentford Middlesex, UK
A Countryside Escape Steeped in History
Perfectly self-contained venue in a West London suburb. On the edge of the 200-acre Syon Park Estate, home to the Duke of Northumberland for over 400 years. The hotel features a spa and indoor pool with whirlpool. Complimentary access to Syon Gardens completes your stay.
Eight miles from Central London and seven miles from Heathrow Airport, the venue is a stones throw away from transport links and is the perfect combination of self-contained luxury in West London.Group Rate
: £210.00 per night, Including breakfast and VATReservation Method
: Reserve your room by calling the Hilton Syon Reservations team on TEL: (+44) 0800 313 4811 and quote GIQPCW
We have reserved a selection of Deluxe Rooms at the discounted group rate, subject to availability.Book Now