is the energy of the present and of the future and of course, the way to go. This has been globally ascertained. Manufacturing is at its peak and the advanced countries are taking advantage of the trend. Dependence on fossil fuel for energy generation is already becoming something of the past as there are already electric cars, solar street lights, solar homes, micro and mini grids that run entirely on solar energy
The conference will allow native government officials, technicians, engineers, solar energy
experts and entrepreneurs and business developers to interact and exchange information with representatives from leading international solar companies and foreign government agencies. This opportunity will without doubt stimulate and strengthen direct and indirect cooperation within the international technical and commercial communities, which is a prerequisite for much needed support of the development of sustainable solar energy
industries in Africa.
Africa is experiencing an acute shortage in electricity, with growing demand and a shortfall in electricity supply expected throughout the next decade. This scarcity of sufficient and reliable electricity is severely constraining economic growth and development. Our continent has arguably the worst electric power infrastructure in the world with the lowest scores in power generation, consumption and security of supply. The severity of Africa’s electricity challenge is enormous and needs urgent and immediate attention for lasting solution. Solar energy
is a key energy source to meet the rapidly growing energy demand in Africa, which cannot be met by traditional sources alone. Its potential is extremely strong in Africa. This strong solar potential provides us with the opportunity to develop renewable energy projects that will boost the African energy/electricity supply, mitigate the damaging effects of fossil fuel, and generate compelling returns for our investors.
The hosting of this prestigious event underscores the recognition given by the international community for the technical innovations in and the rapid commercial advancements of the solar energy
sector in Africa over the past few years.
The 2nd Annual Africa Solar Energy Forum
is special, owing to different important topics (which are often being neglected at many energy conferences) that would be discussed extensively. Topics bothering on the future and trends of solar technology in Africa will be dialogued on in details.
Also, the conference will allow native government officials, technicians, engineers, solar energy
experts and entrepreneurs and business developers to interact and exchange information with representatives from leading international solar companies and foreign government agencies. This opportunity will, without doubt, stimulate and strengthen direct and indirect cooperation within the international technical and commercial communities, which is a prerequisite for much needed support of the development of sustainable solar energy
industries in Africa.
Key Topics & Discussions
- Solar Panels Market Development Strategy: Establishing Quality Improvement Support
- Solar Energy Investment: Prospects and Market Impacts
- Energy Storage Systems and Technology
- The Emergence of Innovative Technology for the Decentralization of Energy Space
- African Innovation: Using Local Resources to Design Solar Panels
- Implementing Climate Solutions: A Policy Guide for Low-Carbon Energy
- Climate And Environmental Protection: Can Solar Systems Help?
- Innovative Financial Solutions: a Tree-lined Pathway to the Augmentation of Solar System Installations in Africa
- Entrepreneurship and Economic development: The Contributions of Solar Technology
- Scope of Operations and Maintenance Activities of Solar Systems
- Optimization of Solar Asset: Technology-agnostic Approach/Solutions
- Comprehending Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Solar Energy Applications
- Blockchain Technology Bonds for Energy Access Finance in Africa
- Operational Costs Reduction and Asset Performance Optimization through Digital Technology
- Establishing the Digital Energy Transition in Africa
Key Learning Benefits
- Position yourself in the current market and be prepared to take upon your next business making opportunity
- Secure and maximize the return on investment (ROI) of your next project
- Boost your expertise about the advanced O&M techniques in the solar industry
- Explore the spatial layout of evolving decentralized energy system
- Gain valuable insight into the latest technologies, innovative design and service models in the solar industry
- Learn how to successfully upgrade existing solar plants and maximize profit
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of deploying solar energy in comparison to other renewable energy sources
- Understand advances in balancing markets and grid integration
- Position yourself in the solar energy market of tomorrow
- Take advantage of an excellent opportunity to meet stakeholders in an informal setting
Reasons to attend
- Expand your network of top-level business contacts
- Hear from enthusiastic speakers with powerful presentation
- Use this exceptional platform for discussions and debates about then industry challenges
- Benefit from our matchmaking and 1:1 meeting
- Join our panel discussions, world cafe, interactive workshops, networking, strategic meetings and round tables discussion