Technological advances simultaneously make financial services more accessible and more complicated. A proliferation of digital banks, online stock trading services and crypto-currencies have empowered lay people to tap into financial markets in new and disruptive ways. At Fearless in FinTech
you will have the opportunity to learn from the most creative leaders at both Emerging FinTech Companies and Established Financial Services Firms in order to ready yourself and your organization for the increasingly diffuse and interactive way customers engage with their money.
What does a fearless event look like?
Our Fearless events are designed to bring together a diverse speaker faculty and audience to tackle the questions about diversity and women in leadership in some of the most challenging industries. Attendees of our Fearless events leave with hands-on strategies for advancing their respective industries and collaborating effectively within that space.
- Virtual Matchmaking: Visit our virtual lobby and connect with fellow attendees using our platform’s matchmaking technology. You can chat, video, and even make a list of the people you want to meet and the knowledge you’re looking to gain through our bespoke 1:1 match-making services
- Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers
- The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
- Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.
- Jihan Ahmed, Global Head of Employer Brand & Inclusion & Diversity, WISE (FORMERLY TRANSFERWISE)
- Karla Ballard, Founder & CEO, YING
- Monica Brand Engel, Co-Founder & Partner, QUONA CAPITAL
- Heidi Brown, Director, Product Design, REMITLY
- Ashley Dahl, VP, Product Management, YODLEE
- Poulomi Damany, General Manager Credit Karma Money & Tax, CREDIT KARMA
- Elizabeth Davis, Investor, Female Innovators Lab, ANTHEMIS
- Denelle Dixon, CEO and Executive Director, STELLAR DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
- Ali Driesman, Director, Business Development & Partnerships, AMEX DIGITAL LABS
- Deborah Foley, VP, Head of Connected Banking, Cross Channels, JP MORGAN CHASE
- Millie Gillon, Global Head of CX, STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
- Lindsey Grossman, Director of Product, WISE (FORMERLY TRANSFERWISE)
- Laura Hamady, Senior Managing Counsel, Global Privacy Office, VISA
- Laretha Hulse, VP, Group Product Manager, US BANK
- Lucy Hutchinson, Lead, Inclusion & Diversity, WISE (FORMERLY TRANSFERWISE)
- Monica Long, General Manager of Ripple X, RIPPLE
- SC Moatti, Founding Managing Partner, MIGHTY CAPITAL
- Megan Monroe-Coleman, Global Chief Compliance Officer, OKCOIN
- Douglas Nielson, SVP, Innovation, Research, & Development, US BANK
- Tatiana Okhotina, CFO, AZIMO
- Sherrie Osborne, Compliance & Privacy Director, LENDINGCLUB
- Katie Palencsar, Investment Principal & Venture Studio Lead, ANTHEMIS
- Melissa Pugeda, VP, Strategic Partnerships, SIGFIG
- Billie Simmons, CEO & Founder, DAYLIGHT
- Yuliya Tarasava, Co-Founder & COO, CNOTE
- Karine Terzibachi, Director, Head of Business Operations & Analytics, VENMO
- Elyse Whitehead, Lead Litigation & Employment Counsel, PLAID
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.