Medical Support to the Future Battlefield - From Research to RealityDMHD Forum
is currently in production for later this year - previously the event was organised with the support of Defence Medical Services, UK MoD, Deployed Medical and Healthcare Delivery
is the flagship opportunity for clinicians, organisational thinkers and capability planners to drive clinical delivery for the battlefield of the future.
As doctrine adapts to meet the peer threat, the military medical community must improve capability across the Operational Patient Care Pathway - from point of injury through to definitive care. DMHD
will be the only conference to look across that pathway, with a three day programme that asks how clinical care can be delivered in accordance with accepted clinical timelines, on a less dense battlefield and with insecure lines of communication.
Why attend Deployed Medical & Healthcare Delivery?
- Understand how UK Defence Medical Services adopts innovation across the operational patient care pathway to advance clinical delivery from point of injury to definitive care
- Hear directly from the clinicians responsible for administering deployed care, and understand the on-the-ground impact of medical innovation for the equipment-use
- Examine the future of deployed medical care in support of major joint operations with case studies from the Bundeswehr, French Military Medical Service, Canadian Armed Forces and US Air Force
- Position your organisation as a leading partner for deployed medical healthcare, by aligning your solutions with the challenges of frontline medics.
2020 Speakers Included
- Air Vice-Marshal Alastair Reid, Surgeon General, UK Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant General Dorothy Hogg, Surgeon General, US Air Force
- Dr Terry Rauch, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Readiness Policy and Oversight, US Department of Defense
- Brigadier General Paul Friedrichs, Joint Staff Surgeon, US Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Brigadier General Edouard Halbert, Assistant Surgeon General, Operations, French Military Health Service
- Brigadier General (MC) Dr. Stefan Kowitz, Director, Multinational Medical Coordination Centre, Bundeswehr
- Brigadier General Andrea Leitgeb, Director of Evaluation, Austrian Armed Forces
- Brigadier General (s) Kathleen M. Flarity, Mobilisation Assistant to the Command Surgeon, HQ Air Mobility Command
- Colonel Audra Taylor, Division Chief, Armed Services Blood Program, Defense Health Agency
- Colonel Mike Smith, Defence Professor of General Practice & Primary Care, Defence Medical Services, UK Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Dr. Johannes Backus, DCOS Health Care Planning, Control and Management, Bundeswehr
- Colonel Tom Woolley, Defence Professor of Anaesthetics and Intensive Care, Defence Medical Services, UK Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Scott McIntosh, Joint Project Manager Medical Modeling & Simulation, Defense Health Agency
- Colonel Rakesh Jetley, Psychiatrist, Directorate of Mental Health, Canadian Forces Health Services Group
- Group Captain Di Lamb, Defence Professor of Nursing, Defence Medical Services, UK Ministry of Defence
- Group Captain Jon Kendrew, Defence Consultant Advisor Trauma & Orthopaedics, Defence Medical Services, UK Ministry of Defence
- Surgeon Commander Steve Bland, NATO Chair of CBRN Medical Working Group, Defence Medical Services, UK Ministry of Defence
- Elodie Winizuk, Technical Officer (Medical), Operational Logistics Planning and Support Programme Offic, NSPA
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.