ReNEW Relationships, Partnerships and Return To Business… In-Person
The imperative of decarbonization as well as the dual-shocks of the global pandemic and oil price collapse has increased the urgency for operators to fast-track their digital transformation programs.
Automation, sensors, digital twins, AI, drones - all reduce operating costs and aide in reducing carbon footprints, crucial to surviving the present and thriving in the future.
The IoT in Oil & Gas Conference
, the world's largest focused IoT in Oil & Gas
event, is returning in-person for its seventh consecutive year. This trusted event, back in-person in Houston 2021, will once again bring together our ever-increasing community of stakeholders, including operators, service companies, EPCs, drilling companies and technology solution providers, to debate the crucial challenges, issues and emerging trends shaping the digital transformation of oil & gas.
In today's oil & gas environment, leading operators are looking for strategies to maximize efficiencies and protect the bottom line. This industry can no longer just focus on short-term cost-cutting exercises; there must be investment in emerging technologies and digital transformation in order to survive.
Over the past 6 years, thousands of owner/operators, service companies and technology innovators have gathered in Houston at IoT in Oil and Gas
for ideas, solutions and contacts. We cannot wait to see you all again in September.
We are committed to running this event responsibly, following the guidance of local, state, and national health officials. We believe in the power of live events and are determined to provide the most content-rich agenda and best networking opportunities possible.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, or do not feel well, please stay home.
- a cough
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
Should you become unwell during the event please locate event officials for assistance.
Maintaining physical distancing requirements is the individuals responsibility.
- Thor Schueler, Senior Director - Innovation, Avanade
- Anton Albrand, Division Vice President, SkyBitz
- Todd Anslinger, IIoT & Automation Specialist, Chevron
- Claude R. Baudoin, Energy Domain Expert, Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC)
- Tracy Paddock Beam, CEO, Strategic Transformation Partners
- Dr. Kenneth Bhalla, Chief Technology Officer, Stress Engineering
- Denis Bogino, Digital Integration Specialist, Data Management & Analytics, Pan American Energy
- Brandon Brown, Vice President and CIO, Laredo Petroleum
- Geoffrey Cann, Creator of Digitally Ready Talent, GeoffreyCann.com
- David Crawley, Professor of Practice, College of Technology, University of Houston
- Philippe Daroux, Industrial Network Product Manager, Chevron
- Deanna J. Farmer, Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer, Enable Midstream Partners
- Stacia Fosi, Principal Data Manager- Production & Projects, bp
- James Graham, President & CEO, GuildOne Inc.
- Lucas Green, Automation & Operations Centers Manager, Maverick Natural Resources
- Henry Guo, Head of Industrial AI Product Management and Marketing, Petuum Inc.
- Dr. Vikram Jayaram, Head of Data Science and Digital Strategy, Pioneer Natural Resources
- Cetin Karakus, Global Head of Quantitative and Analytical Solutions, bp
- Brent Kedzierski, Head of Learning Strategy and Innovation, Shell
- Reza Khaninezhad, Senior Data Scientist, Apache
- Jarrett Lawrence, Capability Technology Architect – Industrial IT Platform & Connectivity, ExxonMobil
- Lonnie Ludwig, VP, Solution Development, CBT
- Sastry Malladi, Chief Technology Officer, FogHorn
- Troy Miles, NextField IoT Product Owner, ExxonMobil
- Blair Morgan, President, Innovatia Accelerator
- Marlena Nickel, PTX Emerging Digital Technologies- IoT CoE Lead, Shell
- Nate Nill, Global Real-Time Data Remediation Program Manager, bp
- Dr. Satyam Priyadarshy, Managing Director-India Center, Technology Fellow and Chief Data Scientist, Halliburton
- Ben Randell, Product Line Manager, Chevron
- Mohammad Rehan, Sr. Contracts & Procurement Advisor, Saudi Arabian Oil Company and Eni
- Thor Schueler, Senior Director - Innovation, Avanade
- Karthick Srinivasan, Senior Director – Digital Transformation & Business Transformation, Delek US
- Thomas Steckenreiter, Chief Technology Officer, SAMSON
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueHyatt Regency Houston
1200 Louisiana Street, 77002
Houston, TX, USA
+1 713 654 1234
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Houston. Our downtown Houston hotel is steps away from events at the George R. Brown Convention Center, pro sports or concerts at Minute Maid Park and Toyota Center, and the Houston Theater District. Enjoy spectacular views in sleek rooms, savor 24/7 dining options, and take advantage of our complimentary downtown shuttle services.
We are working closely with the venue to create new operating procedures and policies including:
- All attendees will be requested to wear masks. You may bring your own or use one supplied onsite
- Temperature checks for all attendees, using no-contact thermometers
- Fewer attendees per table in the conference room
- Tables spaced further apart in conference room
- Hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the event area
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high touch areas
- Signage throughout the area showing health and safety guidelines
- Food and beverages will be provided in a safe manner to avoid lines and multiple people touching items
- Designated entrances and exits, along with floor markings to direct traffic