The Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance Forum
will bring together experts and key stakeholders in the Offshore wind, Renewable energy, Offshore O&M and Green energy sectors to share insights, network and collaborate on the most pertinent issues associated with Offshore Wind O&M.
At the Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance Forum
, we will carefully explore how industry players can leverage the large amounts of data generated by offshore wind farms to introduce cost-saving, efficient, and scalable offshore wind O&M
processes. In the space of two days, experts from around the world will also showcase the best strategies and practices in Offshore wind technology design, operation, maintenance, and safety in order to optimize reliability, accessibility, and vessel deployment costs.
Come and join decision makers to discuss and brainstorm on how digital innovation can increase the reliability, drive down cost and improve performance and share best practices in operations and maintenance of offshore wind farms. We've got a fantastic line-up of speakers, over 10 hours of networking time. Join us to hear directly from offshore wind O&M
experts about the latest innovations in technology to advance growth and development of the offshore wind power industry. Learn from case studies that will address the challenges facing the delivery of offshore wind turbine O&M services and opportunities for cost reduction and health and safety improvements.
At The Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance Forum
, we will critically examine avenues for leveraging digital innovation for smarter offshore wind O&M
which will offer the potential to achieve significant cost savings, enhance performance and reliability. The event is aimed to effectively highlight the core benefits in the effective maintenance of Offshore wind Turbines, Discover the mechanics of the clean energy production technology, Offshore O&M cost and risk reduction strategies and finally Identify future O&M innovation.
At the moment, offshore wind energy is one of the world's most underused resources, with less than one-tenth of wind power based offshore. But the Global Wind Energy Council projects that by 2023 it will account for almost one-quarter of the world's wind power generation. The current pace of renewable energy development around the world is unprecedented, with offshore wind, in particular, proving to be an extremely valuable and reliable energy source.
Studies have predicted that through 2030, more than 205 GW of new offshore wind capacity will be added globally, including at least 6.2 GW of floating offshore wind. This demonstrates the resilience of the sector to play a major role in powering both the energy transition and a green recovery. Asides that, Offshore wind is being seen as a major contributor to post-COVID economic recovery by governments around the world as it's been less impacted by the pandemic compared to other energy sectors. Consequently, substantial Market Intelligence suggests that thanks to continued growth, 900,000 jobs could be created in the industry over the next decade, demonstrating its viability to be a key driver for a global green recovery.
Join us at the Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance
Forum to latch onto all the opportunities the sector offers while unraveling the keys to effective optimization, operation and maintenance of your offshore wind assets. The Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance Forum
will also offer an ideal space for networking with industry players; senior managers, decision-makers, and practitioners operating in the industries and making the most of offshore wind technologies.
This is best-attended meeting dedicated to the offshore wind O&M
industry. It is more than just a conference, this is a business development experience that is designed to ensure you meet the best in the business and engineered to guide, improve, and complete your O&M strategy. Whether you are involved in the operations, maintenance and asset management of offshore wind turbines, this event will enable to stay up to date and benefit from the shared experience of your peers and industry leaders.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of this insightful gathering as it promises to be a value-adding experience for industry players and practitioners.
Key Topics & Discussions
- The Future of Offshore Wind Operations and Maintenance
- Data Driven Offshore Maintenance Optimisation
- Developing a Predictive Maintenance Strategy
- Operation and Maintenance for Floating Offshore Wind
- Digital Inspection Technologies for Offshore Wind O&M
- Lifetime Extension of Wind Turbine through Smart Maintenance and Digitalization
- Offshore Wind O&M - Driving Down Maintenance Costs
- Offshore Wind O&M in the Era of Digitalization
- Digital Twin and IoT for Offshore Wind O&M
- Predicting Maintenance to Maximize O&M Performance
- Drones for Offshore Wind O&M
Key Learning Benefits
- Learn about the cost and risk reduction strategies associated with effective wind operation and management
- Insight on the improved and new solutions for the operation and management of offshore turbines
- Review of cost estimates for offshore wind power compared to the onshore wind power and the conventional power
- Benefit from deep ocean extensive experience on O&M planning for subsea integrity
- Learn on ways of how innovations can help reduce the cost and risk of offshore wind
- How the cost of offshore wind can be lowered via the changes in the design of the wind turbine
- Approaches in using big data concepts in O&M inspection, monitoring and repair solutions
- Learn on ways of how data analytics can help in drawing down O&M cost, risk and optimization of wind farm operation and maintenance
- Gain insight on predictive maintenance, life extension and asset optimization
Reasons to attend
- Expand your network of top-level business contacts
- Hear from enthusiastic speakers with powerful presentation
- Use this exceptional platform for discussions and debates about then industry challenges
- Benefit from our matchmaking and 1:1 meeting
- Join our panel discussions, world cafe, interactive workshops, networking, strategic meetings and round tables discussion