Europe's Premier AM Event Returns to in Person for 2022
The Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space conference
is returning for its eighth edition. In recent years it has firmly established itself as the premier forum for AM users, R&D experts, and industry partners within the aerospace and space industry. Due to ongoing uncertainty surrounding physical events and our unwavering commitment to providing quality platforms for engagement between the AM community we are delighted to announce that we will be hosting the event in person once again in 2022.
AM for Aerospace and Space
is the leading conference platform for ensuring opportunities in high value manufacturing are not squandered and so that the aerospace industry is prepared to tackle the roadblocks of industrialisation of AM
technology. The forum also provides an opportunity for cross-industry collaboration with others involved in producing AM
parts for high performance applications and safety critical functions.
Over the course of three days - we will host keynote presentations, panel discussions, discussion groups and immersive virtual meeting rooms. The event will provide a platform to support opportunities in high value manufacturing and help prepare the aerospace industry to tackle the roadblocks of industrial digitisation. It also represents a unique opportunity to maintain and build connections during a challenging time.COVID-19 NOTE:
As of January, travel restrictions for entering Germany have eased - individuals now simply need to be in possession of proof of vaccination, proof of testing or proof of recovery to enter Germany. Covid tests (antigen tests or PCR) can be taken within 48 hours at the time of planned entry.
German 2G-Plus rules are in place in Hamburg to help events take place safely, and welcomes those that are either A) People who have received their booster vaccination or B) Double vaccinated or have proof of recovery, and can provide a negative test result
Key Agenda themes include:
- Certification and standardisation strategies delivering critical assurance for defence, space and aerospace applications
- Space, air, land and sea applications for additive manufacturing processes
- Training engineers and designers to 'think in additive manufacturing' terms to utilise AM's full potential
- Innovation and new technologies developing additive manufacturing for defence, space & aerospace
- Commercialisation of research and developing short-term additive manufacturing strategies
Reasons to attend Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space
- Hear from leading experts across the Additive Manufacturing supply chain and get involved in discussing some of the key challenges facing professionals in this sector
- Understand how to integrate new materials, processes and technologies into your manufacturing process in order to maximise cost savings and efficiency
- Hear from industry leaders on how cutting-edge collaborative industrial research projects are advancing opportunities of additive manufacturing
- Gain insight into the latest thinking on AM trends that will give your organisation a future competitive edge
- Take a leading role in presenting solutions to scale up manufacturing and achieve a faster time to market with feasible economic returns
"Very valuable. We acquired a state-of-the-art understanding, not only of technologies but also of the data and documentation complexities and eco-system of the AM community"
Rasmus Dejgaard Jensen, Programme Lead , Vestas Wind Systems
"Excellent. Well balanced to reflect the wide spectre of AM applicability” “For a starting company in this field this event has been valuable in particular with its applicability to automotive and power generating industries"
Alexander Urban, Chairman &CEO , Integrated Steel & Power Ltd
"Good cross-section of speakers, interesting inclusion of Space/satellite industry"
Neall Heath, Industrial Engineer , Selex ES
"It was a very valuable event, I will be attending any future events"
Mark Booth , Program Manager, Tronosjet Maintenance
2022 Speakers Include
- Hauke Schultz, Additive Manufacturing Roadmap Leader, Airbus
- Dr Melissa Orme, Vice President, Additive Manufacturing, Boeing
- Sam O'Leary, CEO, SLM Solutions
- Dr Mark Benedict, AM Lead, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Robert Scudamore, Associate Director and Group Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, TWI Ltd
- Dr Nima Shamsaei, Director, Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence, Auburn University
- Dr Mohsen Seifi, Director, Global Additive Manufacturing Programs, ASTM INTERNATIONAL
- Mike Curtis-Rouse, Head of Manufacturing for Space, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Oliver Fletcher, EMEA Additive Manufacturing Manager, Eaton Aerospace
- 22 February – SLM Solutions Site Visit
- 23 February – Main Conference Day One
- 24 February – Main Conference Day Two
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueDas Privathotel Lindtner
Heinfelder Straße 123, 22761
: 0049 40 79009 0Group Rate
: From €154.00 per night, Including breakfast and VAT.Reservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on the link below. We have reserved a selection of Rooms at the discounted group rate, subject to availability; https://miceconciergeme.com/amas2022