Examine the Next-Generation of Technologies for Sustainable Aviation and their Application for All-Electric, Hybrid & Hydrogen AircraftBuilding on the resounding success of our All-Electric & Hybrid Aircraft 2021 held online in July this year, we are proud to announce the next event in the series - New Technologies for All-Electric & Hybrid Aircraft 2021.
This online event will bring together stakeholders along the whole supply chain to discuss the fast-paced technological developments for all-electric and hybrid aircraft architectures, systems and components. It also takes on related technological challenges and opportunities right up to commercial viability, with the overall goal to support the industry on next generation aircraft design that features improved fuel efficiency and reduced environmental impact.
Aviation Experts leading the October Speaker Line-up
- David Amet, Business Development Manager, Amphenol
- Rafael Cleto, Team Leader Electric Propulsion, Volocopter GmbH (invited)
- Dr. Kaushik Rajashekara, Member NAE, Fellow IEEE, Fellow NAI, Fellow SAE Distinguished Professor of Engineering, University of Houston
- Frederic Malleret, President, AeroWestDevelopment
- Venkat Viswanathan, Associate Professor, Carnegie Mellon University
- Chetan Kulkarni, Research Scientist, KBR Inc, NASA Ames Research Center
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.