For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
The pre-filled syringes
industry is growing at an exponential rate with innovations in parenteral delivery device development to aid self-administration and deliver biologics, high concentration, and large-volume drug products. This year's conference will explore the exciting advances in the combination product delivery space including insights into how the industry is adapting to the delayed EU MDR, takeaways from the global pandemic and a future outlook exploring how pharma, device developers and regulators can work together to encourage innovation. Part of the leading injectables series of events, our 14th annual conference will bring you the key insights you need to grow and enhance your pre-filled syringes portfolio and discover what the future holds for the PFS
and combination products industry.
Topics of discussion will include the latest updates on the EU MDR, Article 117 and UK regulatory guidance from the MHRA, insights into the evolving digital health landscape for connected delivery devices, containment considerations for novel delivery, patient centric approaches to device design and much more...
The two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS
Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS
Development and many more.
As Europe's first Pre-Filled Syringes Conference of 2022
, this event is not to be missed. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in January.
Benefits of Attending
- Engage with industry leaders on the key takeaways from the pandemic and how this can be applied to future accelerated development
- Explore updates to drug device combination product design approaches putting the user first with industry case studies from big pharma
- Assess the current landscape of device delivery mechanisms and how industry can work together to promote innovation
- Understand the landscape of delivery for novel drug products, fragile molecules and long acting injectables in the interactive panel discussion
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
- Andrea Pisa, Usability Design Lead, Crux Product Design, Ltd
- Andrew Owen, Professor, University of Liverpool
- Annie Zavadil, New Technologies Device Project Leader, Novartis Pharma AG
- Arabe Ahmed, Medicinal Technical Expert, BSI
- Bjorg Kaae Hunter, Department Manager, RA CMC & Device, Novo Nordisk Pharma
- Daniel Latham, Head Connected Health Product Development, Novartis Pharma AG
- David Braun, Global Head of Connected Health and Devices, MerckGroup KgAa
- Eleanor Kimber, Device Engineer, GlaxoSmithKline
- Jochen Zenker, Head of Laboratory Process Engineering, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Joel Richard, Chief Development Officer, MedinCell
- Julia Frese, Director, TUV SUD Japan Ltd.
- Louise Place, Director, Devices, GlaxoSmithKline
- Mathilde Barbeau, Senior Regulatory Professional, Novo Nordisk A/S
- Michael Becker, Packaging Engineer, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
- Raphael Nudelman, Sr. Director, Impurity Expert R&D Operations, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Rene Holm, Professor, University of Southern Denmark
- Richard Simcock, Human Factors Scientist, Teva Ltd
- Sachin Dubey, Head of Drug Product and Analytical Development, Ichnos Sciences, SA
- Severine Duband, Global Category Director, Devices, Nemera
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.