For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are proud to present the Transdermal and Microneedle Drug Delivery Conference
, taking place on the 24th to 25th January 2022, in London. Transdermal and Microneedle Drug Delivery Conference
will explore real world applications of microneedles in drug delivery
and strategies for device design while engaging in the latest innovations in device design and formulation with case studies from thought leaders.
The conference will consider key developments in the transdermal drug delivery
field, including the innovations in microneedle technology for a COVID-19 vaccine and opportunities for development in cancer vaccine delivery, advances in microarray patches, and microneedle-based diagnostics. Key regulatory updates including guidance on classification of microneedle devices and considerations for ensuring quality will be presented by regulatory experts for a comprehensive outlook of this exciting and ever-growing field, and the importance of considering human factors in order to enhance the user experience will be presented by industry experts.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with leaders in transdermal and microneedle delivery. We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in January.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain insight into developments in microneedles for drug delivery and diagnostics
- Hear key regulatory updates from regulatory bodies including FDA and WHO on guidance for regulatory compliance
- Explore new applications of microneedle technology in vaccinations
- Discover advances in design and application of transdermal patches
- Explore and benchmark against industry developments through case studies and real world examples in device development for microneedles
Who should attend
- Drug-Delivery Device Developers
- Microneedle Device Developers
- Transdermal Delivery Developers
- Microarray Patch Developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging Material Designers
- Secondary Packagers
- Smart Device Developers
- Training Device Developers
- Device-Safety Solution Providers
- Drug Developers
- Transdermal Drug Product Developers
Plus Two Interactive Post-Conference Workshops | Wednesday 26th January 2022
Workshop A: Beyond the Needle - (Division of Research, Innovation, and Ventures DRIVe)
Workshop Leader: Kerry DeMarco, DRIVe Start Program Innovation & Alliance Lead, Biomedical Advanced Research & Development Authority
8.30 - 12.45
Workshop B: Microneedles - tiny objects that make a huge impact
Workshop Leader: Ryan Donnelly, Chair in Pharmaceutical Technology, Queen's University Belfast Medical Biology Centre
13.30 - 17.30
- Birgitte Giersing, Team Lead, Vaccine prioritization and platforms, World Health Organization
- Caroline Strasinger, Master Reviewer, FDA
- Clemens Gunther, Director, Senior Expert Nonclinical Safety, Bayer AG
- Courtney Jarrahian, Program Advisor, PATH
- Derek O Hagan, Senior Advisor Vaccines, GSK
- Ester Caffarel-Salvador, Associate Director, Regenerative Medicine, LEO Pharma A/S
- Hayley Lewis, Senior Vice President, Zosano Pharma
- Jake Lombardo, Co-Founder & CEO, Anodyne Nanotech, Inc
- James Birchall, Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Deputy Head of School, Cardiff University
- Janet Koenig, German CHMP Alternate, Head of the Unit Anaesthesiology, Algesiology, Rheumatology, Pneumology, ENT, German Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices (BfArM)
- Jung-Hwan Park, Chief Technical Officer, QuadMedicine, Inc.
- Marion Menozzi-Arnaud, Senior Specialist, Gavi
- Mark R Prausnitz, Regents Professor, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Michael Schrader, CEO, Vaxess Technologies
- Ryan Donnelly, Chair in Pharmaceutical Technology, Queen's University Belfast
- Sachin Dubey, Head of Drug Product and Analytical Development, Ichnos Sciences, SA
- Sanjiv Sharma, Senior Lecturer in Medical Engineering, Swansea University
- Sion Coulman, Senior Lecturer, Cardiff University
- Tom Lake, SVP, Strategic Alliances and Commercialization, Vaxxas
- Tycho Speaker, Director, Drug Delivery and Biomaterials, AbbVie Ltd
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.