Collaboration is the Future of Innovation for the Medical Device Industry – Join the Discussion
It's no secret that the future of the Healthcare Industry lies in technology. Medical Devices have the potential to revolutionise medical treatments, diagnostics, patient engagement and quality of life. Yet, innovation comes with ever increasing regulatory scrutiny and security challenges.
The 10th Annual Software Design for Medical Devices Global Forum
is the ONLY conference that is dedicated to ensuring your teams can achieve regulatory compliance and protect your devices from increasing cyber threats, whilst still embracing the cutting edge designs to get to market faster and stand out from your competitors.
- Ensure you can meet future medical needs by adopting innovative software design methodologies
- Understand the implication of the new MDR and IVDR implementation and ensure that you're fully compliant
- Ensure your cybersecurity is airtight to protect your devices and evaluate how you can safely implement AI without compromising on security
- Enhance your product quality and gather intelligence on tech companies' perspective on SDMD
- Take away key strategies to industrialise your software development to take your device to market quicker and more efficiently
"Very valuable conference. The ability to network with peers and also soundboard industry relevant issues was priceless"
Software Quality Manager, Micromass (Waters)
"SDMD Europe always yields fresh ideas to bring home and evolve"
Software Project Manager, Systemlab Technologies
"Extremely valuable, lots of take-aways"
Senior Manager Software Validation, Biotronik
"It made us realize our overall status of our products and how we develop them. Interesting to see how other companies work and handled challenges."
QA/RA Manager, SyntheticMR
Early Confirmed 2022 Speakers Include:
- Jan Van Moll, Advanced Development Global Lead for Quality & Regulatory, Philips
- Brian Shoemaker, Principal Consultant, ShoeBar Associates
- Nancy Van Schooenderwoert, Principal Consultant, Lean Agile Partners
- Harsh Jain, Product Quality Engineering Manager, Google Verily Life Sciences
- John Mulcahy, Founder, HealthGenuity
- Ehab Shakour, CTO & IP Director, InnoSphere
- Celestina Bianco, Quality Assurance and Regulation Affair Director, Werfen Clinical Software
- Patrick Alff, Founder, Ezthera
- Pat Baird, Regulatory Head of Global Software Standards, Philips
- Professor Dominik Böhler, Professor for Management in Digital Health, Deggendorf Institute of Technology
- Diarmuid Cahalane, Co-Founder & Chief Commercial Officer, Metabolomic Diagnostics & Alcass Health Solutions
- Ankur Kaushal, Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Quality, Big Health
- Dr. Antoun Khawaja, CEO & Chief Scientific Officer, Khawaja Medical Technology GmbH
- Aline Noizet, General Manager, Digital Health Connector & Associate, MedStart Ventures & Advisory Board, Lapsi Health
- Marek Vosecký, Innovator & Founder, CF Hero
- Erich Zanner, Senior Quality Site Leader, GE Healthcare
- Tuesday 22nd February 2022: Pre-Conference Workshop Day
- Wednesday 23rd February 2022: Conference Day One
- Thursday 24th February 2022: Conference Day Two
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.