The 5th Annual Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit
will provide a forum for members of the DoD, DHS, Private Industry, Academia and other relevant stakeholders to discuss the current and future direction and utilization of virtual training & simulation technologies throughout the Military Services. The Summit will focus on the efforts to leverage M&S technologies across the Military in order to increase warfighter readiness and help train for future multi-domain operations.Current Health and Safety Protocols
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Enhancing Warfighter Readiness through Research and Development of Simulation Technologies
- Providing the Navy with Cutting Edge Virtual Training Solutions
- Utilizing Modeling and Simulation to Close Lethality and Readiness Gaps
- Providing Total Force Training to Army Units Through Modeling and Simulation Capabilities
- Applying Virtual Simulations to Provide Quality Products and Services in Support of Air Force Objectives
- Standardizing M&S Across the Army in Support of Department Missions and Activities
- Leveraging Medical Simulation Technologies Impact on Military Casualty Care
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
This educational Summit will bring together senior DoD officials, military leaders, academia, and solution providers to explore emerging concepts and capabilities in Virtual Training and Simulation technologies. Emerging simulation technology will improve training and prepare the warfighter for current and future challenges.
Our 2022 Military VT&S Summit
will discuss the pressing need to develop and mature modelling and simulation capabilities across the DoD. As the nation faces itself confronting potential threats from peer nations across multiple domains and operating environments leaders throughout the military need effective methods to ensure their units are ready and capable of meeting these challenges. The continued development of virtual training capabilities will allow America’s Warfighters to be prepared and ready for to confront any enemy that confronts them.
This Summit will feature senior level discussions that emphasize the critical need for the rapid acquisition and development of VT&S
capabilities across all services. This program will allow for open and honest dialogue to solve the nation’s most difficult technical and strategic challenges.
Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open!
The Military Virtual Training & Simulation Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
2022 Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Karen Saunder, SES, Senior Official Performing the Duties of ASA(ALT) & AAE
- BG William Glaser, USA, Director, Synthetic Training Environment CFT
- Col John Kurian, USAF, Senior Materiel Leader, Simulators Division, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- COL Scott Gilman, USA, Deputy Director, US Army Modeling and Simulation Office
- COL Roberto Hennessy, USA, Director, U.S. Army MEDCoE, Directorate of Simulation
- Paul Rowlett, Chief of USSOCOM’s SOF Planning, Rehearsal, and Exercise Preparation (SOFPREP), and the SOF Training Support Center (STSC)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueUCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center
12676 Gemini Blvd N, 32816
Orlando, FL, USA