Following the previous success of USCAS
, the 9th Summit will provide the platform for manufacturers and operators as well as any organization interested in this marketplace, to explore all aspects affecting the future of this industry. It is a unique opportunity to debate the future of business aviation, learn about the latest developments in light jets, explore the air taxi market, discuss different business models, enhance our knowledge about the US market, and learn about the regional infrastructure developments.
Who should attend:
- Business aircraft operators
- airport executives
- aviation operators
- leasing and financing companies
- insurance companies
- and all professionals with an interest in the growth of business aviation and future opportunities in the US.
- State of the used aircraft market
- Business aviation hot tax topics
- Pilot/Personnel retention and compensation in the post-COVID hiring storm
- Corporate aircraft values & red flags - Safeguarding your portfolio diamonds or duds
- Practical aspects of buying and selling business aircraft
- 2021 Legal hot topics for corporate aviation - Illegal charter and Advanced Air Mobility
- Urban Air Mobility: A viewpoint from an existing air taxi marketplace
- Born to thrive: The marketplace for fractional ownership, jet cards and memberships
- When to use FOB and EXW in a 2020 incoterms world
- Gray charters: Consequences for operators and the industry and how they can be prevented
- Covid - The best/worst thing for private aviation
- Making aviation sustainable: A 100-seat Zero-Emission Jet by 2030
Confirmed Expert Speakers
- Derek Bloom, Partner, Atlantic Aviation Legal Services
- Christopher Broyhill, Ph.D., Founder and CEO, Citadel Consulting Services
- Tom Chapman, Chief Operating Officer, Aerospace Instrument Support
- Ed De Reyes, Chairman and CEO, Sabrewing Aircraft Company
- Jonathan A. Ewing, Esq., Lead Counsel, Aero Law Center
- Jay Faria, President, Airtrade Aviation
- Jonathon Freye, Director Of Legislative Affairs, Air Mobility, Hyundai Motor Group
- William Herp, CEO, Linear Air
- E. Terry Jaramillo, President & CEO, vonJet Aviation Group
- Anthony Kioussis, President & CEO, Asset Insight
- Michael Kohner, Principal in Charge, HBK CPAs & Consultants
- Val Miftakhov, Founder & CEO, ZeroAvia
- David T. Norton, Partner and Head of Aviation Practice, Shackelford, Bowen, McKinley & Norton
- Forrest Owens, Principal, The Law Office of L. Forrest Owens
- Bob Wilke, ASA, Managing Director, Advanced Aviation Research
- Joseph Zulueta, ASA, Managing Partner, Aeronautical Systems
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.