We are now in a period of significant change for both pharma and healthcare marketing in which there has been an increased importance of digital communications and valuable delivery in order for businesses to continue to innovate their models to make their online experiences and patient engagement more effective. At the Payer Marketing and Capabilities Summit
, attendees will learn the importance of boosting payer strategies and consumer engagement.
Top 5 Reasons To Attend
- Develop digital outreach to specifically tailor it to individual stakeholders and define clear metrics for interactions and personalized messaging
- Identify inflection points which can be used to target and drive behaviour change during HCP and patient engagement
- Understanding awareness gaps to build a customer centric strategy to enhance customer engagement and experience to HCPs and patient needs
- Leverage health information?technology?to manage and analyze data while utilizing value based care programs to help reduce medical costs
- Focus on digital communication innovations and how they support brand marketing and sales teams to communicate new value propositions
Who Should Attend
Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, Payer and Health Care System Companies
C-Level, VPs, Directors, Managers, and Executives With responsibilities in the following areas:
- Payer Marketing
- Managed Markets
- Market Access
- Strategic Account Management
- Pricing & Reimbursement
- Commercial Pricing
- Pricing Strategists
- Health Economics
- Patient Services
- Outcomes Research
- Regulatory Affairs
- Governmental Affairs
- Public Affairs
- Public Policy Directors
- Governmental bodies
- Regulatory bodies
- Commercial Strategy
- Health Systems Liaisons
- Care Coordination
- HEOR (Health Economics and Outcomes Research)
- Market Access Solution Providers
- Pricing and Reimbursement Consultants
- Data Analytics providers
- Virtual Matchmaking: Visit our virtual lobby and connect with fellow attendees using our platform’s matchmaking technology. You can chat, video, and even make a list of the people you want to meet and the knowledge you’re looking to gain through our bespoke 1:1 match-making services
- Roundtable Networking throughout the Summit will give you the chance to connect and meet in-depth your fellow attendees as well as our Sponsors and Speakers
- The platform we use allows us to make polls, QA, and chat during the sessions.
- Virtual Happy Hour: Grab a drink and bring it to your screen to cheers from afar while continuing to chat with and get to know your fellow conference participants.
- Christopher Elia, Associate Director, Market Access Analytics, TAKEDA
- Farah Jivraj, Head, Market Access and Stakeholder Relations (Canada), BIOGEN
- Douglas Jordan, Senior Director, Payer Marketing & Strategy, BAUSCH HEALTH
- James Miteff, Account Management Vice President, Market Access, UROVANT BIOSCIENCES
- Martjin Negen, Vice President, Commercial Strategy, AM-PHARMA
- David Nguyen, Executive Director, Managed Markets Marketing, GILEAD SCIENCES
- Joshua Rich, Director, National Accounts, KALA PHARMACEUTICALS
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Virtual Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.