Prepare your programmatic and digital media strategy for a cookieless era and benchmark with those leading the way.
Join programmatic experts from Europe's leading brands, agencies and publishers in-person, as they share insights on:
- Preparing your programmatic strategy for the cookie-less browsers, implications of e-privacy and regulatory challenges
- Leveraging contextual advertising to better engage with your consumers across multiple channels and drive campaign performance
- Enhancing the quality of your first-party data to improve your ads performance and measurement in a cookie-less environment
- Harnessing the power of CTV to better reach your audience at the right time as they consume more TV on catch up and streaming services
Your best opportunity to:
- STAY CONNECTED: Network with your senior Programmatic and media peers from leading firms during our highly interactive sessions and over coffee, lunch and drinks in our extended networking breaks.
- INTERACT: Benchmark with the great minds in the audience as well as the speakers by participating in our small-group interactive formats including creative boardrooms, roundtables and workshops.
- ACCESS 5 STAR CONTENT: Join 25 solution focused sessions led by 55 senior programmatic media experts and gain practical insights that address your biggest priorities and help you future-proof your programmatic strategy.
"Excited to once again reconnect with the entire programmatic ecosystem and discuss the most challenging topics that are shaping the media landscape"
Matthias Haurand, Global Media Director, Essity
"Don't miss out on the next Live event - where programmatic leaders share their latest solutions to the industry's most pressing challenges"
Noemi Nicastro, Senior Manager Paid Social & Display, Adidas
Be Inspired. Learn from:
- Tina Beuchler, Global Head of Media & Agency Operations, Nestlé
- Bent Böer, Performance Marketing Lead, Pepsico
- Adam Wright, Head of Digital & Direct to Customer, Northern Europe, Beirsdorf
- Maria von Scheel-Plessen, E-commerce Executive & Director EMEA, Gucci
- Sébastien Meilhaud, Global Media & Digital Lead, Danone
- Richard Davies, Chief Digital Officer, MediaCom
- Olya Dyachuk, Data Driven Media Director, Heineken
- Karen Eccles, Senior Director, Commercial Innovation, The Telegraph
- Craig Tuck, Chief Revenue Officer, The Ozone Project
- Shula Sinclair, Chief Strategy Officer, EMEA & Worldwide, M/six
- James Buckle, Chief Digital Officer, PHD
- Arielle Vieira, Global Biddable Co-Lead, Global Media Activation, EA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueThe Tower Hotel
St Katharine's Way, E1W 1LD
To make a reservation at the Tower Hotel, please follow the instructions below
Reservations Phone UK: +44 (0) 207 523 5063
Please choose option '1' to make an individual reservation and then option '1' again for a new reservation
Event code: WORL230522
We offer discounted rates which are going fast, so be sure to book so avoid disappointment!
Standard Double bedroom rate of £189.00 single occupancy and £199.00 double occupancy.
An Executive bedroom of £239.00 single occupancy and £249.00 double occupancy
Free cancellation up to 7 days prior