A new era of ballistic missiles is imminent with a rapid race to develop the latest hypersonic weapons systems. There is also a pivotal issue to develop hypersonic defence systems to protect against the potential threat.
NATO members are working to make sure the right capabilities are in place to defend from a hypersonic weapon. There is an importance to ramp up testing of a hypersonic flight vehicle and understand the capabilities which will in turn assist with helping understand the best areas to intercept a hypersonic weapon during its glide path.
During the 2-day Hypersonic Defense conference and exhibition we will look at the current ballistic missile defence capabilities of leading nations and the importance to fast track modernisation of the current systems. The event will also review the testing requirements, simulation and research of hypersonic warheads, international cooperation and public-private collaborations.
- Vice Admiral Jon Hill, Director, U.S. Missile Defense Agency
- Brigadier General Paul Murray, Deputy Director of Operations, North American Aerospace Defense Command
- Radoslava Stefanova, Head, Integrated Air and Missile Defence Section, NATO
- Colonel Evangelos Tzikas, Director, NATO Integrated Air and Missile Defence Centre of Excellence
- Jody Singer, Director, NASA Marshall Space Flight Center
- Jeffrey C. Boulware, Technical Director, Joint Integrated Air and Missile Defense Organization (JIAMDO)
- Eric Marineau, Program Officer, Hypersonic Aerodynamics, Office of Naval Research, U.S. Navy
- Thomas Karako, Senior Fellow, Director, Missile Defence Project, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)
- Steven Adler, Plasma Applications Development – Americas, Tekna
- Eric Bouchard, Senior Advisor – Product Line Manager – Systems, Tekna
- Professor Rodney Bowersox, Director, Texas A&M National Aerothermochemistry and Hypersonics Laboratory
- Phillip Ligrani, Eminent Scholar in Propulsion, Professor of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of Alabama Huntsville, USA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
6800 Governors West NW, 35806
Huntsville, AL, USAWebsite