Europe's Premier AM Event Comes to the United States in June 2022Additive Manufacturing
, or 3D printing, is quickly becoming a staple component of advanced manufacturing capability across the aerospace, space and defense industrial base. With this in mind, we are holding our first annual Additive Manufacturing for U.S. Aerospace, Defense and Space Summit
on June 14-15 in Orlando, Florida.
This senior and expert-led Summit will highlight the ongoing efforts to empower knowledge sharing and collaboration with those across the US military, government agencies such as NASA, prime contractors and leading space companies, tier 1 and tier 2 manufacturers, AM
industry vendors and cybersecurity professionals. Ultimately, we plan to help build and clarify effective roadmaps for incorporating additive manufacturing
and 3D printing processes into the supply chain, and to explore challenges and best practices for integration, certification and standardization.
For years we have continually brought together the top minds in the Additive Manufacturing
sector at our European Additive Manufacturing Summit
. After a successful European AM conference in Hamburg Germany February 2022, we are thrilled to expand this conference series into the United States market to focus on the unique needs of stakeholders across the Additive Manufacturing
With keynote sessions from senior leaders, panels from topic experts and interactive discussion groups featuring industry innovators, this year's event is shaping up to be a groundbreaking conference with opportunities to share and learn.
Key Themes Include:
- Certification and standardisation strategies delivering critical assurance for defence, space and aerospace applications
- Space, air, land and sea applications for additive manufacturing processes
- Training engineers and designers to 'think in additive manufacturing' terms to utilise AM's full potential
- Innovation and new technologies developing additive manufacturing for defence, space & aerospace
- Commercialisation of research and developing short-term additive manufacturing strategies
Reasons to attend Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space
- Hear from leading experts across the Additive Manufacturing supply chain and get involved in discussing some of the key challenges facing professionals in this sector
- Understand how to integrate new materials, processes and technologies into your manufacturing process in order to maximise cost savings and efficiency
- Hear from industry leaders on how cutting-edge collaborative industrial research projects are advancing opportunities of additive manufacturing
- Gain insight into the latest thinking on AM trends that will give your organisation a future competitive edge
- Take a leading role in presenting solutions to scale up manufacturing and achieve a faster time to market with feasible economic returns
"Very valuable. We acquired a state-of-the-art understanding, not only of technologies but also of the data and documentation complexities and eco-system of the AM community"
Rasmus Dejgaard Jensen, Programme Lead , Vestas Wind Systems
"Excellent. Well balanced to reflect the wide spectre of AM applicability” “For a starting company in this field this event has been valuable in particular with its applicability to automotive and power generating industries"
Alexander Urban, Chairman &CEO , Integrated Steel & Power Ltd
"Good cross-section of speakers, interesting inclusion of Space/satellite industry"
Neall Heath, Industrial Engineer , Selex ES
"It was a very valuable event, I will be attending any future events"
Mark Booth , Program Manager, Tronosjet Maintenance
2022 Event Chair
- Dr Mohsen Seifi, Director, Global Additive Manufacturing Programs, ASTM INTERNATIONAL
- Dr Melissa Orme, Vice President, Additive Manufacturing, Boeing
- Bill Haddad, Director, Additive Design and Manufacturing, Collins Aerospace, Raytheon
- Tracy Frost, Director, Manufacturing Technology (ManTech) Program, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Derrick Lamm, Enterprise Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Leader, Lockheed Martin
- Suraj Rawal, Additive Manufacturing Senior Technical Fellow, Lockheed Martin
- Brian T. Rosenberger, Additive Manufacturing Aerospace Senior Fellow, Lockheed Martin
- Brian Neff, CEO, Sintavia
- Steve Fournier, Additive Manufacturing Manager, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- John Wilczynski, Executive Director, America Makes (National Center for Defense Manufacturing and Machining)
- Max Haot, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Launcher Space
- Richard Russell, NESC Technical Fellow for Material, NASA
- Zack Miller, Director, Advanced Manufacturing Program Office (AMPO), Rapid Sustainment Office, US Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Dr Mark Benedict, AM Lead, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Dr Nima Shamsaei, Director, Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence, Auburn University
- Jim Zunino, Senior Scientific Technical Manager (SSTM), US Army DEVCOM
- Joe Kott, Branch Chief, Ground Vehicle Systems Center (GVSC), US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command (CCDC)
- John H. Martin, Lead Researcher, Advanced Manufacturing, Hughes Research Laboratories (HRL)
- Josh Heller, Additive Manufacturing Implementation Lead, Research, Development, Test & Evaluation (RDT&E), Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy (DASN)
- Glen Drebes, Branch Chief, Repair and Technologies Development, US Air Force
- Donald Godfrey, Global Director Business Development for Aviation and Defense, SLM Solutions
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Marriott Orlando DowntownTEL
400 W Livingston Street, 32801
Orlando, FL, USA
: +1 407-868-8686Group Rate
: $149 per night, excluding applicable taxes and feesReservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on the reservation link below. We have reserved a selection of rooms at a discounted group rate, subject to availability;Book your group rate for Additive Manufacturing USA Cut-off date
: Monday, May 16th, 2022 (After that time, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.) Rate is available 3 days prior and 3 days post the event dates. However, these rates are subject to availability and will not be available past the group cut of date.FLIGHT DISCOUNTS
We are pleased to partner with United Airlines for air travel to our upcoming event.
To make flight reservations online please click on discount code ZKUA819273
MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars and miles for their travel
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426 – 1122
- Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturday – Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.