Modernizing the US Army's Armored Force for 2030+
Following the transition of U.S. Army Futures Command to full operational capability and the establishment of the Next Generation Combat Vehicle as a priority modernization area, we are delighted that the International Armored Vehicles USA (IAV USA) conference
will return to Austin, TX, in June 2022.IAV USA
provides a forum for decision makers and senior leaders from both the customer community and industry to contribute and share knowledge on all aspects of capability development, force generation, and support for armored vehicles across the range of military operations.
Taking place over two days, IAV USA
will feature subject matter experts delivering briefings within their fields of expertise including Operations, Training, Vehicle Design, Program Management, Sustainment & In-Service Support, Robotics and Autonomous Systems, Power Generation and Management, Vehicle Protection Suites, Decisive Lethality, Uncrewed Systems and Manned/Unmanned Teaming.
We look forward to meeting you in Austin, TX, June 29-30 2022!
International Armored Vehicles USA 2022 will:
- Provide a vehicle-centric lens to examine The Army Modernization Strategy (AMS) and how the Army is transforming into a multi-domain force by 2030
- Deliver updates on the Next Generation Combat Vehicle (NGCV) program; OMFV, RCV & AMPV
- Support the outreach objectives of U.S. military commands
- Host international leaders to share case-studies with US counterparts and provide opportunities for productive sidebar discussions with allies and partners
- Facilitate discussion on warfighting concepts and the role of armor in multi-domain high-intensity conflict
- General (Ret.) David G. Perkins, Former Commanding General, US Army Training and Doctrine Command
2022 CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
- General Paul E. Funk II, Commanding General, US Army Training and Doctrine Command
- Lieutenant General Scott McKean, Deputy Commanding General - Future Concepts Center, US Army Futures Command
- Lieutenant General Erik C. Peterson, Deputy Chief of Staff for Programs, US Army
- Major General Ross Coffman, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicle CFT, US Army Futures Command
- Major General Darren L. Werner, Commanding General, US Army Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command
- Brigadier General Glenn A. Dean, PEO, Ground Combat Systems (GCS), US Army
- Brigadier General Thomas M. Feltey, Armor School Commandant, US Army Maneuver Center of Excellence
- Brigadier General Larry Q. Burris, Infantry School Commandant, US Army Maneuver Center of Excellence
- James Gavin, Head, Future Capabilities Group, DE&S, UK Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Robert Ryan, Director, Robotics Requirements Division, US Army Futures Command
- Colonel Timothy Hough, Program Manager Advanced Amphibious Assault, Program Executive Officer Land Systems, US Marine Corps
- Colonel Armin Dirks, Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support, Bundeswehr
- Colonel Bryan Davidson, Director Land Equipment Program Staff at Assistant Deputy Minister (Materiel), Canadian Department of National Defence
- Colonel Michael Williams, PEO IEW&S Integration Director, US Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Matthew W Hohl, Mobility/Counter-Mobility Branch Head, Capabilities Development Directorate, US Marine Corps
- Dwayne D. Hynes, Chief of Foreign Intelligence Technology, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, US Army
- Ms Rachel Francart, Chief, Terminal Effects Division, Weapons and Materials Research Directorate, US Army Research Laboratory
- Duane Stefaniak, Deputy Chief of Foreign Intelligence Technology, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-2, US Army
2022 INDUSTRY SPEAKERS
- Niklas Ålund, Director Strategy & Business Development, SAAB
- Dr. Philip Perconti, Chief Technology Officer, Leonardo DRS
- Steen Bisgaard, Founding Director, GaardTech
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueAustin Marriott Downtown
304 E. Cesar Chavez Street, 78701
Austin, Texas, USATel
: +1 512-457-1111Group Rate
: $239 per night, excluding applicable taxes and feesReservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on the reservation link below. We have reserved a selection of rooms at a discounted group rate, subject to availability;https://book.passkey.com/go/IAVsUSA2022AMDCut-off date
: Tuesday, June 07th, 2022 (After that time, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.) Rate is available 2 days prior and 2 days post the event dates.
However, these rates are subject to availability and will not be available past the group cut of date.