For the latest COVID-19 Travel restrictions and recommendations please click here
We are proud to announce the Prefilled Syringes San Francisco Conference
, 19th September to 20th September 2022 in San Francisco, CA,USA
The pre-filled syringes
industry is growing at an exponential rate with innovations in parenteral delivery device development to aid self-administration and deliver biologics, high concentration, and large-volume drug products.
This year's conference will be assessing the latest developments in new technologies for next generation device design, including computational simulation approaches forming the digital revolution of devices design. Furthermore, the latest advances in digital combination product development will be explored through the lens of lifecycle management and user-centric combination products. Leading experts from big pharma will be presenting case studies on recent advances in platform approaches in drug delivery devices and smart devices, while a panel discussion will explore the emerging opportunities of platforms for injectable devices. With recent developments in industry regulations and guidance, the 2022 agenda will give an international insight into the global regulatory environment and leading FDA representatives will address the key standards to be aware of in injectable device development.
Over recent years we have seen the need for injectable devices to adapt to novel therapeutics. Our expert industry thought leaders will present case studies and updates to the industry's approach to injectable delivery for novel drug products. Furthermore, our speakers will be assessing the key considerations for primary packaging and CMC approaches to injectable device development.
As part of our leading injectable drug delivery portfolio, this event is not to be missed.
The two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with Global Product Managers, Senior PFS
Engineers, Device Testing Managers, Heads of Late-Stage PFS
Development and many more.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in September 2022.
Benefits of Attending
- Delve into the latest technologies and digital revolution for drug delivery device design
- Explore approaches to advanced platforms for combination products and injectable delivery
- Engage in international insights to the pre-filled syringes landscape and harmonization
- Hear from industry leaders on evolving injectable delivery devices for novel therapeutics
- Assess developments in primary packaging for and CMC considerations
Who should attend
- Drug-delivery developers
- Medical Device Engineers
- Primary Packaging material designers
- Secondary packagers
- Smart device developers
- Training device developers
- Device-safety solution providers
- Drug developers
Plus an Interactive Half-Day Post-Conference Workshop | Wednesday 21st September 2022Best Practices for Developing Effective Instructions for Combination Products
Workshop Leader: Denise Forkey, Director, Human Factors, UserWise, Inc.
8.30am - 13.00
- Abhi Raj, Senior Director, Device Development, R&D, AstraZeneca
- Alan M Stevens, Assistant Director, Injections Devices Team, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Alie Jahangir, Sr. Principal Engineer, Product Quality Management, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Denise Forkey, Director, Human Factors, UserWise, Inc.
- James Leamon, Director of Biologics Device Development, Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Jamie Tsung, Head of DP formulation, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Joyce Zhao, Associate Director, Combination Product, Takeda
- Michael Song, Associate Director, Takeda
- Nicholas Mandala, Senior Director, Medical Device and Combination Product Technology, Pfizer
- Peter Dorski, Associate Director, CMC Regulatory Affairs, Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson and Johnson
- Renato Ravanello, Sr. Director, Device and Packaging Development, Genetech
- Robert Ovadia, Senior Manager, Device Development and Clinical, Gilead Sciences
- Scott Nunn, Director, Device Development, Gilead Sciences
- Session Reserved For Biophorum
- Shannon Clark, CEO, UserWise, Inc.
- Weina Lu, Device Engineer, Dosage Form Design and Development, AstraZeneca
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf
555 North Point Street, 94133
San Francisco, CA, USA