Benefits of Attending
Airborne Networks promise to move us closer to the real-time, persistent ISR and distributed targeting necessary to make net-centric operations a reality. The development of airborne networks will depend upon technologies and systems being developed in both the commercial and military markets, and there will be numerous opportunities for cross-over applications.
This conference brings together the key experts who are working on making military airborne networks a reality.
- What are the latest Service needs and initiatives?
- What is the status and future of Airborne JTRS?
- Will key programs like JALN, BACN, CABLE, TTNT, FAST, FAB-T, etc. provide the technical breakthroughs to make real-time into and out of the cockpit (RTIC/RTOC) and the web-enabled cockpit a reality?
- What are the challenges and emerging solutions in integrating current and future aircraft into the GIG? In Manned/Unmanned Platform Integration? Airborne/SATCOM/Terrestrial/Surface Communications Integration?
- What technologies are needed to develop future adaptive, ad-hoc, mobile, broadband, IP-based airborne nets?
These and many other questions will be addressed during this outstanding event.
Over 25 Experts from: SAF/A6WW, ESC, NAVAIR, USJFCOM, OASD-NII, PEO-AVN , 432nd Wing, AMF JTRS, CERDEC, JMET C, PEO-C4I, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, BAE Systems, L-3 Communications, General Dynamics, Harris, Raytheon, Satcom Direct, ViaSat, Intelsat, iGT, iDirect, Intelligent Automation, Tachyon, Ultra Electronics and Fuseintegration examine:
- Emerging Military Needs and Initiatives
- Platform Integration Initiatives and Lessons Learned
- Airborne Networks & Future Joint Missions – Air-to-Ground, Air-Sea, etc.
- Status of Key Programs – JALN, AMF JTRS, JRE, CABLE, BACN, TDLs, and more!
- Airborne Broadband and the Web-Enabled Cockpit
- Airborne/SAT COM/Surface/Terrestrial Communications Integration
Who You Will Meet
Some of the titles who have attended past events
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- General Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Branch Chiefs
- Research Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Sr . Marketing Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sr. Analysts
- Sales Directors
- Principal Scientists
- Principal Account Managers
- Principal Engineers
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Program Analysts
- Avionics Managers
- Aerospace Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Design Engineers
- Test Engineers
- Information Assurance Engineers
- Engineering Leads
Bally’s Las Vegas
3645 Las Vegas Blvd. South,
Las Vegas, NV 86109
Tel: (702) 967-4111 or (877) 603-4390
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Speakers for the Annual Airborne Networks West Conference include:
- Dr. John Zangardi, SES, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for C4I ( invited)
- RADM Jan Tighe, Director, Decision Superiority, OPNAV N2N6F4 ( invited)
- Colonel Doug Hagen, USAF, Chief, Warfighter Integration & Command & Control Division, Office of Information Dominance, SAF/A6WW
- Colonel Gerald (Jerry) Davis, US Army, Project Manager, Aviation Systems, Program Executive Office, Aviation
- Captain Nigel Nurse, US Navy, Program Manager, AMF JTRS, JTRS Joint Program Executive Office (JTRS JPEO),
- Mr. Ken Teske, Command & Control on the Move Focused Integration Team, USJFCOM
- Mr. Bernard (Chip) Ferguson, Program Manager, JMETC, Test Resource Management Center, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology & Logistics
- Mr. Mike Lawson, Vice President, Engineering, L-3 Communications
- Mr. Tom Foust, Vice President, Global Network Solutions, Intelsat General
- Dr. Jason Li, Senior Director, Networks & Security, Intelligent Automation, Inc
- Mr. Robert McCord, Director, Government Aeronautical Services, Satcom Direct Communications, Inc
- Mr. Jerry Sonnenberg, Chief Engineer, Networks, Harris Corporation
- Dr. Reza Ghanadan, Chief Network Engineer & Boeing Technical Fellow, Boeing Space, Defense & Security
- Mr. Mike Tisdale, Command & Control on the Move Focused Integration Team, USJFCOM
- Mr. Charlie Murray, Senior Advisor, Airborne & Maritime Systems, Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Mr. Paul Bristow, Chief Technologist & Architect, Communications Network, General Dynamics C4S
- Mr. David Cooper, CCS Technical Director, BAE Systems
- Mr. Tim Hughes, Technical Director & Senior Engineering Fellow, Next Generation Networks, Raytheon
- Mr. Steve Von Edwins, Advanced Programs Engineer, Harris Government Communications Systems
- Mr. Jeff Warner, ISR Business Director, ViaSat
- Mr. Mike Sopko, Business Development Manager, Ultra Electronics Advanced Tactical Systems
- Mr. Paul Harr, Director of Product Management, iDirect