Our 11th European Biomass to Power Summit
in November, 2022.
The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the biomass industry: feedstock suppliers, biomass plant operators, end-product manufacturers, as well as technology providers - for two days of informative presentations, interactive discussion & excellent networking opportunities.
- Biomass Market Overview
- What is the current state of the biomass trade environment? Considering the Demand patterns, sourcing techniques, and new markets.
- Assessing the socioeconomic and regulatory dynamics of biomass in Europe's energy transition.
- Current and Upcoming Regulations for Biomass
- Evaluating major policy developments, as well as the complications and possibilities they offer for the biomass technologies.
- Identifying possibilities and obstacles on the path to zero emissions.
- What are industrialists’ thoughts on sustainable biomass as a means of fulfilling reducing carbon emissions objectives?
- Is biomass a reasonable choice for reducing carbon emissions in energy-intensive industries?
- Biomass's route to carbon neutrality
- What will the state of the biomass market be in 7-10 years?
- How can biomass sustain its place as an integral consideration of Europe's energy mix?
Who Will Attend?
- Oil and Gas companies
- Utility companies
- Electricity Providers
- Oil and Gas suppliers
- Chemical Suppliers
- Power Companies
- Renewable Energy companies
- Wood stock and pellets providers
- Biomass Producers
- Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies
- Trade Associations- Renewable Energy Consultancies
- Regional & National Governments
- Regulatory & Research Bodies
- Luca Corello, Global Sales Head Trader, Duferco Biomasse
- Daniel Reinemann, Policy Officer, Bioenergy Europe
- Begona Fernandez Caso, Director of Biomass Supply, ENCE
- Ari Suomilammi, Director, Gasum Oy
- Johan Mertens, Biomass Officer, Engie
- Goizeder Barberena Ibanez, Biomass Strategy & Business Development Manager, CENER
- Nicolas Viart, Technical Director, Sustainable Biomass Program
- Philippe Marchand, Biofuel Expert, Independent
- Yoshinobu Kusano, Executive Advisor & General Manager, Fuel Procurement Group, Biomass Energy, RENOVA, Inc.
- Bengt- Erik Löfgren, Chief Executive Officer/ Founder, AFAB and Swedish Pellet Association
- Ondrej Tarabus, Director, Climate Programme, Preferred by Nature
- Johan Granath, Senior Vice President, Ekman Group
- Lauma Kazusa. Head Of Market Analysis, Suez Trading
- Andy Hill, Chairman, Wood Recyclers’ Association
- Jens Wolf, VP Commercial, General Manager Europe, Enviva
- Michael Wild, Principal, Wild & Partner
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.