Our 14th Automotive Braking Systems conference
comes to Frankfurt, redesigned and refocused to address new approaches to braking, focusing on how systems are adapting to the ongoing transition in the industry towards more EVs and AVS, and delivering solutions to the timeliest challenges that brake experts are facing, including:
- Adapting to new and changing requirements for braking in EVs & AVs
- Adjusting technology for AD L3+ and higher levels of software control
- Ensuring redundancy, robustness, safety, and low emissions in future brake architecture
What Has Changed in Automotive Braking Systems?
The industry is experiencing a disruptive time within brakes, and with the EV and AV revolution, there are new approaches to braking systems in terms of technology and architectures. Changing requirements and evolving architectures are creating new challenges for the brake industry to ensure safety, reduce non-tailpipe emissions, and provide optimum levels of vehicle performance.
Our 14th Automotive Braking Systems 2022 conference
is designed to provide a sharing platform for best practices, and deliver presentations and discussions grounded in the real world, with the ultimate aim of addressing current technology changes and developments in the braking space and offer solutions to the arising challenges of transitioning towards EVs and AVs.
Collocated with the 14th Automotive Steering Systems 2022 conference
, join your colleagues and peers in the braking community in Frankfurt on August 30th, 31st & September 1st, as they evaluate near- and long-term developments in automotive braking systems, and discuss solutions to the timeliest challenges facing the industry today.
Download a copy of the agenda today to view full details of the 2022 three-day event and share with your team.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend
- 3 Full Days of Technical Presentations & Discussions
- Brake-by-Wire Focus Day- highlighting current challenges in brake-by-wire adoption, construction, manufacturing, and safety
- Keynote Presentations on OEM Strategy for Braking Technology
- Deep Dive on Reducing Brake Emissions
- Explore Current & Near-Term Developments in EV Braking
- Autonomous Vehicles & Braking-Everything from Technology to Safety
- Vehicle Motion Control- complete vision of vehicle development
- AI/ML Applications & Smart Components
- Actual Technology Demonstrations & Proof of Concept Presentations
- Curated Networking Opportunities with OEMs, Tier 1s & Suppliers- offering a 5* On-Site Experience
Automotive Braking Systems 2022- Agenda Highlights
- Interactive Discussions: Software & Safety in Autonomous Braking, Regenerative Braking Systems & Brake Emissions
- Keynote Presentations: Braking Industry Roadmap, Future Brake System Strategy, and Safety Functionality
- Brake-by-Wire Focus Day: Discuss the OEM Working Direction for Brake-by-Wire, Manufacturing Challenges & Safety Concerns
- Technical Presentations: Braking Systems for Autonomous Vehicles, NVH Concerns & Improving Brake Performance
- Curated Networking with OEMs, Tier 1s & Suppliers from the Braking & Steering Communities
- Share Best Practices & Exchange Ideas: Brake Software, Smart Components, and Future of Vehicle Motion Control Systems
- Thomas Svensson, Technical Specialist Brake Systems, Ford Motor Company
- Pierre Garnier, Brakes System Architect, Jaguar Land Rover
- Sebastian Gramstat, Development Engineer, AUDI AG
- Dr. Xavier Mouton, System Architect & Expert on Chassis Control & MultiSense, Renault
- Martin Baechle, Director Electronic Brake System Development, Continental Teves AG & Co. oHG
- Dr. Thorsten Ulrich, Head of System Engineering Future Brake System, Continental AG
- Barna Szimandl, Project Leader Brakes, Thyssenkrupp Presta AG
- Dr. Nils Perzborn, Manager System NVH EU, ZF
- Patricio Barbale, Senior Research Analyst - Mobility, S&P Global
- Alice Andrews, Conference Producer, Automotive IQ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Draft Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.