We are proud to present the 3rd Next Generation Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms Conference
on October 2022.
Cleanroom technology is an essential requirement for every pharmaceutical company. From research to manufacturing, sterile environments are everywhere, and it is no surprise that the global market for cleanroom technologies is expected to pass USD 7.3 billion by 2025 from USD 5.1 billion in 2020.
Regulatory changes, technological advancements and advanced therapeutics are all contributing to this growth. The 2022 agenda will highlight the key drivers and overarching challenges of the industry, making this one of the most exciting and important spaces to join for pharmaceutical CMC and manufacturing.
This year's conference will focus on 4 key themes: Annex 1 and the upcoming GMP changes, improving cleanroom accessibility and efficiency and adaptable cleanroom design and validation. The agenda will highlight insightful case studies across these themes, uncovering key developments and the future of pharmaceutical cleanrooms.
This two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with industry experts and representatives from leading pharmaceutical companies and is the perfect opportunity to maximise your pharmaceutical cleanroom's full potential.
We look forward to welcoming you to the conference in October.
Benefits of Attending
- Join us in addressing the challenges in the next generation of cleanroom technology and engineering by bridging the gap and sparking conversations:
- Optimise your preparation for upcoming regulatory changes, including the impending Annex 1
- Learn how to maximise the latest cleanroom technologies to modernise your contamination control strategy
- Maximise the cost-effectiveness of your cleanroom and navigate best practises for cleanroom energy efficiency maximise its sustainability
- Increase your cleanroom availability & accessibility through streamlined approaches to contamination control.
Who should attend
Heads, Managers, Directors, Experts:
- Microbe Monitoring
- Contamination control
- Aseptic Processing
- Cleanroom Technology
- Sterility Assurance
- Environmental Monitoring
- Operator Management
- Bill Rusitzky, Business Development and Strategy for Robot Solutions, SRI International
- Conor McMorrow, Aseptic Lead, Cell Therapy, Takeda Ireland
- Conor Murray, Principal Consultant, Contamination Control Expert, 3dimension Cleanrooms Limited
- Daniel Klein, Senior Technical Service Manager, Steris Corporation
- Helen Gates, Global Technical Consultant, Ecolab
- Joanny Salvas, Senior Manager, Manufacturing Intelligence, Pfizer
- Joseph McCall, Director, QA Technical Services, ADMA Biologics
- Julie Rank, Senior Project Manager, Novo Nordisk
- Koos Agricola, Contamination control specialist, Chairman IEC, of the ICCCS
- Martin Sondergaard Andersen, Project Manager, Robotics and Automation, Novo Nordisk
- Miriam Guest, Associate Principal Microbiologist, Astrazeneca
- Ramond Benoit, Head of Microbiology, Sanofi
- Sebastian Scheler, Lead Psychologist and Co-Founder, Innerspace GmbH
- Sergio Avila, Snr. New Product Introduction Engineer, Fresenius Kabi
- Session Reserved For, BioPhorum
- Session Reserved For, Novatek
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY