We are proud to present the 6th Annual Air and Missile Defence Technology Conference
taking place in London on the 16th and 17th November 2022. This event will follow in the wake of five successful Air and Missile Defence Technology conferences
, which featured exceptional international representation.
The conference will provide a unique insight into GBAD, Counter Medium and Ballistic Missile technologies, C-RAM, Integrated and Networked Radar systems, Confronting ICBM threats and developing coherent international strategies. This conference will allow attendees to gain contacts within the most cutting-edge programs in a growing and critical market.
This event will provide an opportunity to hear the latest developments from senior international programme managers and will provide an opportunity to learn what technologies nations are investing in, to protect from a widening array of missile and airborne threats.
Benefits of AttendingAir and Missile Defence Technology
is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into the international priorities and developments for air and missile defence. The two-day conference will provide attendees the opportunity to engage with senior officials and technical experts to enhance their network and understanding of the Air and Missile defence priorities.
- Hear the latest developments from leading international programmes
- Discuss how nations are adopting technology to protect against enhanced threats
- Explore how nations are engaging with on-another to enhance interoperability and strengthen their defence technologies
- Attend a conference where you can meet and network with leading programme managers
- Understand how nations are rising to combat the threats to militaries from emerging technologies
- Brigadier General Dynski Kazimierz, Air and Missile Defence Division Chief - Deputy Inspector, General Command of the Polish Armed Forces
- Colonel Fernando Prada, 71st ADA Regiment, Spanish Army
- Colonel Graham Taylor CBE, 7th UK Air Defence Group, British Army
- Colonel Lisa Bartel, Deputy Commanding Officer, 10th Army Air and Missile Defense Command
- Dr Brendan S. Mulvaney, Director, China Aerospace Studies Institute
- Dr Peter Sapaty, Chief Research Scientist, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences
- Dr Thomas Karako, Senior Fellow, International Security Program/Director, Missile Defence Project, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Ian Spillane, Chief Engineer, Missiles and Fire Control, Lockheed Martin UK
- Lennart Steen, Senior GBAD Specialist, Saab AB
- Lieutenant Colonel Adam Miller, PM for Directed Energy, C-sUAS , U.S. Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office
- Lieutenant Colonel Andrius Konovalovas, Commander of the Air Defense Battalion, Lithuanian Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Nikolaos Oikonomakis, Contract, Programme Manager, Ministry of National Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Roger Ahfelt, Head of Swedish Air Defence Combat School, Swedish Army
- Matthew Hawes, Senior Director, Noblis
- Nicolas Giacometti, Policy Adviser, NATO
- Riki Ellison, Chairman and Founder, Missile Defence Advocacy Alliance
- Thomas Doss, Assistant Program Executive Officer, International, Missiles and Space, International
- Alon Amitay, Chief Business Development Officer, RADA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton London Kensington
179-199 Holland Park Ave, Kensington, W11 4UL