About MIL AM
The 7th Annual Military Additive Manufacturing Summit (MIL AM) & Technology Showcase
is America's premiere military, aerospace and defense 3D printing event featuring senior level government acquisition priorities & advanced technological presentations on cutting-edge innovations across the AM
Each year this preeminent event provides an opportunity for military, government & industry professionals alike to connect, collaborate, & develop a strategy toward implementing 3D technologies to transform current capability & stay competitive in the global arena. Expand your horizons and attend for this unique chance to pursue valuable networking opportunities and see a wide range of industry products and services that will impact the future of AM
Topics of Discussion at the 2023 Summit
- Leading DoD Initiatives Toward Investing in Additive Manufacturing
- Facilitating the Effective Rollout of the AM Forward Initiative
- Driving Joint Additive Manufacturing Initiatives to Enhance Supply Chain Resiliency and Improve Materiel Readiness
- Implementing Advanced Manufacturing Techniques From the Depots to the Battlespace to Help Soldiers Produce Parts Where Needed
- Utilizing Additive Manufacturing Technologies to Enhance Warfighter Readiness Across the CENTCOM AOR
- Showcasing Frontline Additive: Project and Application Highlights
- Leveraging 3D Printed Satellites & Spacecraft to Help Enhance Overall US Space Force Operations
- Advancing JAMWG Education and Workforce Development
Why You Should Attend
This event will focus on collaborations between larger & smaller industry partners on how to work to maximize the effectiveness of their respective advanced manufacturing products & solutions to help improve military operations & the overall industrial base here at home. Senior leaders from key Military commands & defense agencies will offer attendees their perspectives on how utilizing technologies such as the Digital Thread will accelerate the use of AM
by connecting information to physical processes more effectively. This will aide the Warfighter in being able to rapidly identify the parts needed at the tactical edge. This event will also detail how the current administration, through the AM
Forward Program, has made utilizing AM technologies from industry a priority and those collaborations will be vital toward reducing supply chain vulnerabilities & leveraging the full potential that they can provide.
Panel discussions at this Summit will center around many new, innovative ideas including: leveraging 3D printed satellites & spacecraft to help enhance overall US Space Force Operations, JAMWG Education and Workforce Development, the showcasing of Frontline additive projects/applications for the Warfighter, & structural Metal AM
sustainment solutions for military operations.
Information on Sponsoring
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities at the 2023 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
are now available. Please take a moment to download and review the prospectus, complete with opportunities ranging from exhibit space to speaking sessions, and beyondContact us for sponsorship information
2023 Senior Speakers Include:
- Event Moderator: LtGen John Broadmeadow, USMC (Ret.), Former Director, Marine Corps Staff
- Lt Gen Leonard J. Kosinski, USAF, Director for Logistics, Joint Staff, J4
- LtGen Edward D. Banta, USMC Deputy Commandant for Installations & Logistics, HQMC?
- Barbara Humpton, CEO, ?Siemens USA
- Patrick N. Kelleher, SES, Executive Director, Operations and Sustainment, Defense Logistics Agency Logistics Operations
- Brig Gen Sean K. Tyler, USAF, USAF Commander, Defense Supply Center Richmond & DLA Aviation?
- Rodney S. Stevens, Deputy PEO & Deputy Director, Rapid Sustainment Office, ?AFLCMC
- Lt Col Gary Goff, USSF, PhD, Materiel Leader, Strategic Payloads, Space Systems Command (SSC), Development Corps, U.S. Space Force
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.