Back IN-PERSON this September! Don't miss the only comprehensive, practical FOCI event of its kind.
The Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) is heightening its scrutiny and compliance expectations in the wake of significant new, anticipated developments. With so much on the line, don't miss key takeaways on NISPOM, NID Exceptions, Mitigation, CMMC, AOPs - and the interplay with FIRRMA and CFIUS.
2022 Program Highlights
- DELVE into Supply Chain Threats Affecting the Manufacturing and Defense Industrial Base
- DISCOVER the Top 5 Pitfalls to Avoid When Submitting Affiliated OperatingPl ans (AOPs) and Seeking Approval
- DELIBERATE the Finer Points of Navigating Overlapping CFIUS and DCSA Jurisdictions
- ENSURE Your Electronic Communication Plan (ECP) and Technology Control Plans (TCP) Now Meet New Cyber Security Criteria
- STRENGTHEN Reporting Protocols for Foreign Contacts, Foreign Visits and Foreign Travel
Who You Will Meet
Vice Presidents and Directors of:
- Global Corporate & Industrial Security
- Export Controls
- Acquisition Policy
- Government Contracts, Compliance & Relations
Attorneys, Accountants and Consultants Specializing in:
- Government Contracts
- National and Homeland Security
- CFIUS Export Controls
- International Trade
- M&A and Joint Ventures
- Foreign Investment
Corporate Legal Professionals:
- VPs, Legal Affairs/Operations
- Government Contracts Counsel
- Private Equity & Hedge Funds
- M&A & Joint Ventures
- Jennifer Brown, Director of Security, iDirect Government
- Antonia Tzinova, Partner, Holland & Knight LLP
- Curtis H. Chappell, Vice President, Corporate Security, Thales Defense & Security, Inc.
- Angeline Chen, Of Counsel, DLA Piper
- Wayne Chin, Manager, Mitigation Strategy, Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA)
- Adelicia R. Cliffe, Partner, Crowell & Moring LLP
- Heather L. Finstuen, Partner, Covington & Burling LLP
- Sheila Garland, Senior Security Manager, Raytheon Intelligence & Space
- Mary Griggs, Current Outside Director, Former Director, Industrial Security, Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency
- Angie Hawkins, Director, FOCI Compliance, Allied Universal
- Michelle D. Hertz, Vice President, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, CGI Federal Inc.
- Ray Katona, Director, Legal Affairs, T-Mobile
- Anthony King, Senior Regional Security Manager, Viasat Inc.
- Shona Nietsche, Director, Government Security, Dell Technologies
- Chad A. Nix, Corporate Security Officer, Ultra Electronics Defense, Inc. (UEDI)
- Chad C. Puffer, Vice President, Head of Security, Saab, Inc.
- Keith Schomig, Partner, White & Case LLP
- Jeffrey P. Spinnanger, Director, Critical Technology Protection, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense (Intelligence & Security)
- RC Thompson, CEO, Tactical Air Support Inc.
- Drew R. Winneberger, President, Winn Consulting Solutions, LLC, Outside Director, Wood Programs, Inc., Proxy Holder, Trustwave Government Solutions
Your A-to-Z Guide to Affiliated Operation Plans
The Most Critical Missteps to Avoid When Submitting Affiliated Operation Plans (AOPs) and Seeking Approval
Thursday, September 15
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Workshop is offered in-person only
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueWashington Marriott Georgetown
1221 22nd Street NW, 20037
Washington, DC, USAPhone
: 1 (800) 228-9290 or (202) 872-1500Book NowAccommodations
We are pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a negotiated rate. To take advantage of these rates, please contact the hotel directly and quote "ACI's National Forum on FOCI".
Please note that the guest room block cut-off date is August 23, 2022. After that date OR when the room block fills, guestroom availability and rate can no longer be guaranteed.