Advancing Counter UAS Technologies for U.S. Multi-Domain Dominance.
The escalation of small, increasingly sophisticated UASs being available to nation states, nonstate actors and individuals exposes a growing threat to not only military forces and law enforcement, but to critical infrastructures, and civilians alike. The DoD has recognized this ongoing threat of s-UAS and plans on increasing its budget spend to at least $636 million on C-UAS
research and at least $75 million on C-UAS
Procurement - which represents a $134 million increase over FY21.
Our Counter UAS Technology Forum
has been created to advance discussions on CUAS threats past the existing intelligence, and deep dive into the evolving drone risks which can pose a significant disruptive force not only to the United States but globally.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Emerging DoD & U.S. Government C-UAS Needs, Requirements, Strategies and Opportunities for Industry
- Latest Breakthroughs & Technological Advancements within DoD & Gov (S&T), Test and Evaluation
- Countering the Threat Roadmaps: FAA Regulatory Rules to Detect, Mitigate and Counter the Growing sUAS Threat
- DHS and Protecting the Infrastructure: Joint Protocols, Interoperability, Law Enforcement, and Way Ahead
- Understanding the Growing Threat: National Air Space & Beyond: Detection, Avoidance and Countering Capabilities Developments and more!
2022 Speaker Hall of Fame
- The Honorable Nickolas Guertin, Director, Operational Test & Evaluation, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Troy Miller, Deputy Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Esteemed Government Speakers
- Thomas Adams, Supervisory Special Agent, C-UAS Program Manager, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Captain Jim Bamberger, Public Area Security Infrastructure Protection (PASIP) Branch Chief, Unmanned Aircraft Systems and Counter-UAS Capability, Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- Col Tony Behrens, Deputy Director at Joint Integrated Air & Missile Defense Organization (JIAMDO), Joint Staff (J8), Pentagon
- Ryan Berry, Manager, UAS Security Division, (AXE-U00), Federal Aviation Administration
- Colonel Nathan Diller, USAF, Director, Air Force Start Up Acceleration (AFWERX)
- Lieutenant General Michael Groen, USMC, Director, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC)
- Mr. Tarun Gupta, Deputy for the Directed Energy Project Office (DEPO), Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office
- Dr. Parimal Kopardekar, Director, NASA Aeronautics Research Institute (NARI)
- Phil Mattson, Senior Standards Advisor, DHS Standards Executive, Systems Engineering & Standards Division, Science and Technology Directorate, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Jim Patterson, Jr., Manager Airport Safety R&D Section, FAA William J. Hughes Technical Center
- Dr. Jaret C. Riddick, Principal Director for Autonomy, Office of the Director of Defense, Research and Engineering for Modernization, USD (R&E)
- Dr. Steve ‘Cap’ Rogers, Senior Scientist for Autonomy, Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
- Mr. Tracy Sheppard, Chief, Weapons Sciences Division, Competency Lead, Weapons Sciences, Weapons and Materials Research Directorate
- Nicole Thomas, Division Chief for Strategy and Policy, Army Joint C-sUAS Office (JCO)
- John Vona, SES, Deputy Director, Plans, Program and Requirements Directorate, Air Combat Command (ACC/A5/8/9)
- Matt Way, Program Manager, Defense Innovation Unit (DIU), Department of Defense
Esteemed Industry Speakers
- William Darne, Director, Short to Medium Range Ground Based Air Defense and Enterprise Counter-UAS, Raytheon Missiles & Defense
- Ron Dauk, Program Manager, Boeing Laser & Electro-Optical Systems
- Nicholl Glasco, Senior Principal, Business Development, Armament Systems, C-UAS, Northrop Grumman Defense Systems
- John Knag, Vice-President Defense Technology, Dedrone
- Andy Lowery, Chief Product Officer, Epirus
- Dr. Mark Maybury, (Former USAF Chief Scientist), Chief Technology Officer, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Ha McNeill, CEO, Pangiam Strategic Consulting, Former Chief of Staff, Transportation Security Administration
- Lieutenant General Michael Nagata, (USA-ret), Corporate Strategic Advisor and Senior Vice President, CACI
- Christopher J. Pehrson, Chief Growth Officer., Parry Labs, LLC.
- Matt Quinn, VP Government Solutions, Fortem Technologies
- Major General Kent Savre, (USA- ret) , Senior Director, Northrop Grumman Corporation Defense Systems
- Patrick “Mike” Shortsleeve, Sector Vice President, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- Jeffrey Starr, Chief Marketing Officer, D-FEND Solutions
- Linda Ziemba, CEO & Founder, AeroDefense
The full agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.