North America's Largest Summit onMeasuring, Monitoring and Mitigating Methane Emissions
President Biden and EU Commission Chief Ursula von der Leyen announced at COP26 that cutting methane was "one of the most effective things we can do to reduce near-term global warming". Together, they unveiled The Global Methane Pledge and committed to reduce methane emissions by at least 30% by 2030.
As the oil and gas industry responds to this pledge, leaders must be focused on implementing best practices to identify, measure, monitor and eliminate methane emissions, factor emissions reduction into operational planning and build a culture focused on methane mitigation.
If you're tasked with reducing methane emissions in your operations, join us at the National Summit on Methane Mitigation
, taking place at the Norris Conference Centre, Houston on December 6-8, 2022. Join over 200 of your industry peers and:
- Understand what process changes and adjustments global leaders are making to reduce methane emissions
- Identify how to quantify your emissions baseline
- Get up to the minute updates on methane mitigation research and development efforts including monitoring sensors, data management systems, modular conversion technologies and alternative uses for stranded natural gas
- Understand the latest standards for leak detection technologies and practices
- Leverage clean alternatives to methane-emitting technologies including efficiency, direct electrification, clean hydrogen, and carbon capture and permanent storage
- Plan for the organizational impact of decarbonization
- Get the latest updates on PMHSA regulations for gathering and transmission pipelines
- Gain insight into the latest government actions and intentions on methane
- Plus much more...
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents and C Suite responsible for:
- Low Carbon
- Carbon Management
- Energy Transition
- Methane Conversion/ Measurement/Mitigation
- Carbon Data
- Environmental Auditing/Process
- Plant/Facility Management
- Process Optimization
- Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement
- Data & Analytics
Speakers from the Decarbonization Series
- Aura Cuellar, Vice President of Energy Transition, Shell
- Christine Healy, Senior Vice President, Carbon Neutrality and Continental Europe, TotalEnergies
- David Hartz, Head of US Land, Regulatory and Government Affairs, Equinor
- Dr Faye Gerard, Vice President, Low Carbon and Sustainability, BPX Energy
- Andrew Nobbay, Director - Carbon Accounting, Oxy
- Michael Rubio, General Manager, ESG and Sustainability, Chevron
- Jason Pigott, Chief Executive Officer, Laredo Petroleum
- Morgan Hager, Vice President, Health, Safety, Environment and Regulatory, Chesapeake Energy
- David S. Ferris, Vice President and Chief Sustainability Officer, Laredo Petroleum
- Paul Ulrich, Vice President, Government and Regulatory Affairs, Jonah Energy LLC
- Charles McConnell, Executive Director, Carbon Management and Energy Sustainability, University of Houston, & Former Assistant Secretary of Energy
- Dr Maruthi Devarakonda, Senior Manager – Emissions Strategy & Business Growth, ChampionX
- Scott Rolseth, Vice President Facilities Engineering, Supply Chain and Sustainability, Hunt Energy
- Matt Boerlage, Product Director Emissions Abatement, Baker Hughes
- Ash Shepherd, Director of Business Development - Carbon Capture Utilization & Storage, Talos Energy
- Seth Sanders, ESG Advisory Council Lead and Environmental Manager, Chesapeake Energy Corp
- Matthew Bright, Policy Manager, Carbon Capture, Clean Air Task Force
- Michelle Kidder, Senior Research and Development Scientist, Energy Science and Technology Directorate, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Jack Belcher, Principal, Cornerstone Government Affairs
The agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
VenueNorris Conference Center - City Centre Location
816 Town and Country Blvd , 77024
Houston, Texas, USA
Phone: +1 (713) 590-0950
The Moran CityCentre (Adjacent to the Conference Venue)
800 Sorella Court
Houston, TX 77024Method of Reservation
: Guests can make guestroom reservations by calling 1-713-429-1172; guests must identify themselves as being with the group, IQPC - Methane Mitigation Summit, at the time the reservation is made to receive the special group rate.
You can also use this booking link
to secure the group reservation. Please note this group rate will be valid until November 18, 2022, any rooms booked after this cut off date will be made on a space and rate available basis.Please note
: We will never recommend, approve or appoint any third party rooming service to act on our behalf. Please be extremely wary if you are approached by any such companies. We will always endeavor to negotiate the best available rates for you. More details are to follow or if you'd like to speak with a member of the event team, you can contact us here.