Following the great success of our inaugural Carbon Tracking and Reporting US conference
in Houston, TX, last March, we are pleased to announce that this event is coming to Europe. The Carbon Tracking and Reporting Europe Conference
, running as part of the Carbon Tracking and Reporting
events series, will take place on 29 - 30 November 2022 in London, UK.
The Conference will be aligned with the Paris Agreement and European Union's target to reduce emissions by 55% by 2030 as the oil and gas industry in Europe commits to a new framework to monitor, report, and reduce methane emissions.
European integrated oil majors have led the charge, acknowledging the inevitability of the transition and the scale of the challenge as they face the possibility that petroleum demand could peak in the next decade. However, the majors move at different paces to reduce their carbon footprints; Royal Dutch Shell PLC, BP PLC, Eni SpA, Repsol SA, Equinor ASA, and TOTAL Energies are working to diversify and decarbonize their portfolios by turning to natural gas, electricity, and renewables to meet self-imposed emissions reduction goals.
At The Carbon Tracking and Reporting Europe Conference, we will:
- Explore strategies on how to navigate to a low-carbon future
- Understand laws, regulations, and standards to improve emissions tracking and reporting
- Explore challenges linked to tracking and including scope 3 emissions in the oil and gas industry
- Redefine ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) best practices
- Take a deep look into data standardization and metrics used in carbon reporting
- Showcase the most recent tracking, monitoring, and reporting technologies, AI, and software in the market
- Thomas Aas Saethre, Director Energy Intelligence, Oceaneering
- Helena Athoussaki, Head of ESG, Sustainability and Climate Change, Motor Oil Group
- Dr. Subrata Bhowmik, Principal Engineer – Digital & Innovation, McDermott International, Inc.
- Thibaut Chéret, Wind and Renewables Manager, OEUK
- Rosalie Constable, ESG Strategy & Emissions Advisor, sustain:able
- Mikki Corcoran, Vice President Sustainability, Schlumberger
- William David Hartell, Managing Director, Stellae Energy Ltd
- Dr Tony Edwards, CEO, Stepchange Global Consultancy
- Steve Freeman, Head of Energy Transition (D&I), Schlumberger
- Marianne Hagen, Executive Vice President Sustainability, HSSE & Communication, Aker Solutions AS
- Eva Halland, Managing Director, CarbonGeo Consulting
- Nicholas Lawson, Head of low carbon strategy, Mercuria
- Dr. Antonios Mountouris, Head of HSE & Sustainable Development Division, HELLENiQ ENERGY Holdings S.A.
- Kamila Piotrowska, Head of EU Policy & Advocacy, Baker Hughes
- Dr Emily Rees, Digital Sustainability Solutions Advisor, Halliburton
- Mohammad Rehan, Senior Procurement & Contracts Manager, Eni - Aramco
- Justine Roure, Deputy Vice President, Strategy & Policy, Oil and Gas Climate Initiative
- Nick Stansbury, Head of Climate Solutions, Investments, Legal & General Investment Management
- Dr Kelly Vaughan, Director of Digital Strategy, Mercuria
- Ian Waller, Founding Partner, In Perpetuum Partners LLP
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueLondon Marriott Canary Wharf Hotel
22 Hertsmere Road, Canary Wharf, E14 4ED
London, UKWebsite: www.marriot.com