We are delighted to announce the return of the Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference
, taking place on the 29th and 30th November 2022 in Florence, Italy.
Building on our critically acclaimed 2021 edition, the 23rd annual conference remains the preeminent forum for the international air mobility and airlift community - providing critical perspectives from heavy and tactical airlift, rotary wing and AAR industries.
In light of growing operational demands, coupled with recent examples of military support to civilian authorities in the recent COVID-19 epidemic, means that there has never been a more important time to view how armed forces, industry and governments are developing this force multiplier.
Covering key mission areas such as resource pooling and sharing, humanitarian support, AAR technical updates and news from multi-national and national procurement efforts - this comprehensive conference remains the an essential calendar date for those in the airlift and AAR community.
Benefits of Attending
- Listen to briefings from key allied partners across the strategic and tactical airlift sectors and develop an understanding of programme developments and future requirements
- Refined focus on the air-to-air refuelling market and how this critical enabler provides mission support
- Industry presentations from key commercial partners across the domain
- Learn about key topics within the Military Airlift and AAR community including rotary wing AAR and airlift, resource pooling efforts, humanitarian and disaster relief airlift and rapid response and delivery capability
Plus a post-conference site visit to:Pisa Air Base
1st December 2022 | 09.00 - 13.00 | Hosted by the Italian Air Force
- Brigadier General Wolfgang Luttenberger, Commander, Ministry of Defence, Austria
- Colonel Barrett Golden, Commandant, AATTC (Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center)
- Colonel Luca Mazzini, Incoming Commander, 14th Wing, Italian Air Force
- Colonel Michele Rega, Flight Department Commander, 46th Air Brigade, Italian Air Force
- Colonel Peder Söderström, Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing
- Colonel Sean Finnan, 86th Operations Group Commander, 86th Operations Group, U.S. Air Force
- Franck Verdierre, Chief of Division , NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA)
- Jose Gustavo, Vice President Sales and Business Development, Embraer
- Jose-Luis De Miguel Cortes, President Product Marketing, Airbus Defence and Space
- Laurent Donnet, Managing Director, Avidonn Consulting
- Lieutenant Colonel Derek Rankin, Chief, ALCC, Airlift Coordination Centre / NATO Deployable Air Command and Control Centre
- Lieutenant Colonel Harald Struzyna, Commanding Officer, Strategic Airlift Interim Solution Coordination Cell
- Lieutenant Colonel Isaiah Oppelaar, Air Mobility Strategist, NATO JAPCC
- Lieutenant Colonel Jonathan Clow, Business Development, ACT Innovation, NATO ACT
- Lieutenant Colonel Matt Stewart, Commander, 435th Contingency Response Group, USAF
- Lieutenant Colonel Tyler Berge, Commander, 351st Air Refuelling Squadron, USAF
- Major Walter Boris Palumbo, Deputy Chief, NATO Combined Air Operations Centre Uedem
- Major/Dr Jacopo Frassini, Doctrine Staff Officer, NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine
- Matt Kaslik, Boeing International Business Developement, Boeing
- Simon Johns, Vice President Business Development, Embraer Defence & Security
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueGrand Hotel Mediterraneo
Lungarno del Tempio 44,