Benefits of Attending
Government and military users across the spectrum of strategic and tactical roles and missions are clamoring for more and better means to collect, analyze, exploit and share full motion video. And while the deployment of a fleet of unmanned systems has led to a significant increase in the amount of video that can be captured, the means to exploit that video for near-real time analysis and dissemination lags behind. Multiple, competing video formats, interoperability challenges with legacy ISR stovepipes, the somewhat limited capabilities of current data tagging and metadata tools, and problems associated with already-strained, bandwidth-constricted ISR networks – all these issues will need to be dealt with if FMV capabilities are to be fully realized.
This outstanding conference brings together the key players and organizations in the FMV community. They will examine the latest OSD, Service and Intelligence community ISR and FMV needs, initiatives, plans and challenges.
- How can advances in FMV technology contribute to resolving Wide Area Persistent Surveillance challenges?
- What is needed to develop an “enterprise-wide” motion imagery/FMV architecture?
- What are the latest tools and techniques for video analysis and exploitation? What next-generation tools are on the drawing board?
- What are the operational challenges and lessons learned? How will future plans, requirements and acquisitions be impacted?
- What FMV/Motion Imagery Standards are emerging?
- How does FMV impact the Big Data Challenge?
Over 25 Experts from: NGA, USN PEO C4I/PMW-120,USAF WG/432 AEW, USN HAF A2Q, USAICoE, USAF ASC, DISA/PEOSATCOM,JIEDDO, Northrop Grumman, Ball Aerospace, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Harris, Raytheon, ViaSat, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Textron, 2d3 Sensing, UTC Aerospace, Engility, ISR Group,Thermopylae S&T, DataDirect Networks, Z-Microsystems, VidOvation, Triggerfinger Software, C2 Solutions, and SDSU examine:
- DoD/Services/Intelligence Community Plans, Needs and Initiatives
- Cutting-edge Technologies & Advancements in Data Dissemination
- FMV and Wide-Area Persistent Surveillance Advances
- Bringing FMV to the Individual Warfighter
- Lessons Learned from the Commercial Digital Media Arena
- Big Data: Latest Advances in Collection, Processing, Analysis, Exploitation and Dissemination Capabilities
Who You Will Meet
Some of the titles who have attended past events
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Sr. Directors
- Directors, IT
- Directors, Information Systems
- Directors, Intel
- Directors, Business Development Managers
- Program Directors
- Chief Sales Executives
- Chief Engineers
- Sr. Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sales Directors
- Cyber Operations Analyst
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Technology Officers
- Manager of Network Operations
- Manager of Network Security
- Systems Analysts
- Information Assurance Officers
- Information Protection Specialists
- Intel Evaluators
- Engineering Leads
- Operations Managers
- C4ISR Requirements
Holiday Inn on the Bay
1355 North Harbor Drive,
San Diego, CA 92101
Tel: (619) 232-3861 or (888) 465-4329
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Speakers for Full Motion Video Conference include:
- MR. STEPHEN LONG, Director, ISR and BMC2 Integration, Northrop Grumman; former Oversight Executive, Motion Imagery, OUSD-I
- MAJ Gen (ret) MIKE WORDEN,USAF, Director, Integrated Intelligence Solutions, (I2S) Lockheed Martin
- MR. BRUCE BENNETT, Director, Program Executive Office, SATCOM Teleport & Services (STS), DISA (Tentative)
- MR. KENNETH RICE, Chief, ISR Integration, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- DR. BEN OCHOA, Vice President, Research and Development, 2d3 Sensing
- CAPT Jeff Myers, USN, PEO C4I, PMW-120 Assistant Program Manager
- COLONEL JAMES HECKER, USAF, 432 Wing Commander, 432 Air Expeditionary Wing
- CAPT (ret) WILLIAM ROETING, USN, Director, BLOS Enterprise, Naval Postgraduate School/HAF A2Q
- MAJ NATHAN TITUS, USAF, Commander, Aeronautical Systems Center, Medium Altitude UAS Div/OL DET 3 (Tentative)
- DR. GEORGE PAPPAS, Detect Scientist, US Navy Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization (Tentative)
- MR. LAWRENCE SCARFF, Technical Lead for Image Science and PED Strategic Vision, UTC Aerospace Systems
- MR. BRAD VAN CLEVE, USA, GEOINT Branch Chief, Requirements Determination Directorate, USAICoE
- MR. LARRY SAWYER, Director of Advanced SATCOM, ViaSat
- MR. ROBIN SNIDER, Director, Mission Systems and Electronic Payloads, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems
- MR. FRED PETITTI, Program Manager, Intelligence and Information Systems (IIS/EIS/GEOINT), Raytheon
- MR. ERIC “FRACK” FIRKIN, President, Innovative C2 Solutions, LLC
- MR. JIM DOLAN, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Textron Systems
- MR. RANDY KREISER, Chief Storage Architect, DataDirect Networks Federal
- MR. CHARLIE MORRISON, Subject Matter Experts, Lockheed Martin I.S.
- MR. JOHN DELAY, Strategy Director, Government Solutions, FMV Group, Harris
- MR. LLOYD “PETE” COULTER, Staff Researcher, Department of Geography, SDSU
- MR. JASON WADE, Vice President of Marketing, Z Microsystems
- MR. JIM JACHETTE, President, VidOvation
- MS. MARJA PHIPPS, Senior Manager, Multi-Int Analysis and Archive System (MAAS), General Dynamics AIS
- DR. NICHOLAS KNIZE PhD., Chief Scientist, Thermopylae Sciences and Technology
- MR. ROY NELSON, Manager, Advanced Systems, Ball Aerospace
- MR. “Lucky” LEO KOWATCH, (ret) USAF, Senior Principal Engineer, C2S2 Advanced Technologies Department, Engility
- MR. DOUGLAS NAIMO, President, Triggerfinger Research Institute
- MR. JIM TULLY, Vice President, Business Development, ISR GROUP