Following the success of 6th European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit
which brought 100+ senior level industry professionals in February 2022 to Antwerp, we are delighted to be returning to Belgium for the 2023 edition of the Summit taking place on 15th & 16th February 2023 in Antwerp, Belgium.
Returning for its 7th edition next year, European Food & Beverage Plastic Packaging Summit 2023
will focus the industry's increasing challenge for innovation toward a sustainable future, looking at the best strategies for sustainable packaging including recyclability and packaging performance. Brands and retailers will share their thoughts and information on consumer experience and demands for the next generation of packaging and its place in the circular economy. Furthermore, the summit will tackle societal and environmental concerns by creating an opportunity for collaboration along the supply chain and provide an excellent platform to network with your senior level peers.
- Industry Trends, Drivers & Future Developments
- Designing Packaging to Meet EU Regulations
- New Innovations for Polypropylene
- Bridging The Gap Between Packaging Manufacturers & Brand Owners
- New Developments in Feedstocks
- Achieving Maximum Recyclability Through Latest Innovations
- Cutting Edge Advancements to Optimise Recycled Contents
- Consumer's Perception & The Impact on Brand Owners
- Best Practices & Initiatives to Improve Environmental Impacts
Who Will Attend?
- Heads of packaging, sustainability, waste, quality, environmental affairs & innovation from:
- Brand owners - food & beverage
- Packaging manufacturers
- Recycling plant owners
- Brand owners, retailers, packaging manufacturers, converters
- Carina Bindel, Sustainability Manager, DacklaPack Europe B.V
- Feliks Bezati, Global Sustainability Packaging Manager, Mars
- Hannah Drew, Manager Global Circular Packaging, Aldi SOUTH Group
- Jan Dams, Senior Manager Global Circular Packaging, Aldi SOUTH Group
- Hans Van Bochove, Head of Public Policy Centre, The Coca-Cola Company
- Lena Lundberg, Public Affairs & Regulatory Director, Trioworld
- Can Buharali, Senior Director, Global Public Affairs, Mondelez International
- Isaac Rosenberg, Global Business Development Manager, Eastman
- Vincent Mooij, Director, Suez Cirpack
- Adela Putinelu, Head of Policy, Plastic Energy
- Graham Houlder, Founder & Managing Director, SLOOP Consulting
- Montgomery Jaritz, Co-Founder & Managing Director, IonKraft GmbH
- Mark Shaw, Technical Sales Manager, Parkside Flexibles
- Paul Davidson, Challenge Director – Smart Sustainable Plastics Packaging, UK Research & Innovation
- Senior Representative from Ghent University
- Senior Representative from EUROPEN
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.