Our 9th Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit
will be taking place in London, UK, on 22nd – 23rd of February 2023.
The two day event will bring together senior executives and key industry stakeholders from Energy Providers, Plant Owners & Operators, Industry Consultants & Experts, Lawyers, Purchasing and Procurement Management Professionals, Nuclear Regulators, Nuclear Technology Companies, Industry Investors, Asset Management Companies, Nuclear Engineers and Safety Inspectors, Decommissioning Managers, Waste Management Companies, Governmental Representatives & Policy Makers, Radiation and Health Protection Agencies, Packaging & Transportation Officials, Academic Institutions, Research Organisations and Market Analysts.
The event will provide attendees with excellent opportunities to learn from high profile speakers, sharing their knowledge and expertise on overcoming the current challenges surrounding the decommissioning process of nuclear power plants and radioactive waste management.
You will also have the chance to network with industry leaders from across the entire value chain, to determine the opportunities and challenges arising in the nuclear decommissioning sector, whilst also discovering the latest technologies and solutions that facilitate the treatment, storage and management of radioactive waste.
Join us this year at our 9th Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Summit
to discuss key topics and the latest developments in the essential areas of nuclear power plant decommissioning and radioactive waste management.
- Looking at European Market Overview
- Working Towards a Cleaner Future
- Transition Management: From Operation to Decommissioning
- Decommissioning Successes & Project Learnings
- Strategic Optimisation: Project Management
- Strategic Optimisation: Waste Management
- Decommissioning Small Nuclear Reactors & Dismantling Reactor Core(s)
- Cutting-Edge Advancements in Technology
- Exploring Opportunities & Challenges of Radioactive Waste Repositories
- Assessing the Market Opportunities in Middle-Income Countries
- Tackling Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management in Geopolitically Unstable Zones
Who Will Attend?
- Energy Providers
- Plant Owners & Operators
- Industry Consultants & Experts
- Lawyers, Purchasing and Procurement Management Professionals
- Nuclear Regulators
- Nuclear Technology Companies
- Industry Investors
- Asset Management Companies
- Nuclear Engineers and Safety Inspectors
- Decommissioning Managers
- Waste Management Companies
- Governmental Representatives & Policy Makers
- Radiation and Health Protection Agencies
- Packaging & Transportation Officials
- Academic Institutions
- Research Organisations
- Market Analysts
- William Roberts, Consulting Director at Decommology
- Simon Carroll, Senior Advisor, Business Unit Nuclear Decommissioning at Vattenfall
- Davide Stronati, Director of Sustainability at Nuclear Decommissioning Authority*
- Alan Krailing, EHSSQ Manager at Magnox Ltd
- Robin Hanzl, Auditor of Radiation Protection at OKG AB
- Jeremy Andrew, Laboratories & Characterisation Manager at Dounreay Site Restoration Ltd
- Ian Philips, Head of Decommissioning, Fuel and Waste at Office for Nuclear Regulation
- Dr Marina Sokcic-Kostic, Principal Engineer & Technical Project Manager at NUKEM Technologies Engineering Services GmbH
- George Burnett, Strategy & Security Advisor at Nuclear Transport Solutions*
- André Panné, Managing Director at RODIAS GmbH
- Thomas Eichhorn, Divisional Director Business Development & Innovation at GNS
- Pavel Aksionov, Senior Engineer from Decommissioning Department at Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
VenueHard Rock Hotel London
Great Cumberland Place, W1H 7DL
London, United KingdomPhone
: +44 (0) 800 330 8089 Website