Benefits of Attending
The two-day general session will assemble the Key Organizations and the Senior Leading Experts that are shaping the direction of ISR current requirements and exposing the many future capabilities for the services and public service sectors. The Services and Industry ever increasing roles for ISR assets are necessary across a very broad range of needed missions – including but not limited to: Persistent Global Surveillance & Global Strike, Counter-intelligence & Counterterrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and Contested Global Commons. ISR and evolving technologies clearly being an imperative need in Irregular Warfare has resulted in operational surges in both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars.
This outstanding conference brings together the key government and industry experts who are shaping the direction of ISR today and in the future.
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What Role will DCGS and DI2E, NEA, EMARSS and Other Major Initiatives Play?
- What New Cutting-Edge ISR Technologies are Necessary for Developing Network Interoperability?
- Where & How do Space-Air-Ground-Sea and Cyberspace Unique Domains Intersect?
- What Advancements & Challenges are Ahead in Developing Technologies for UAS/FMV and Big Data?
Over 25 Service & Industry Experts from: Army TRADOC G2, ASN (RD&A), USA/G2, USMC (VMU-2), GAO, DARPA ,HQ USAF, USAF/480 ISR WING, USCG (CG-2-M), HQ USAF A31 ISR Division Europe, USA/INSCOM, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, BAE , NGA, Harris, SAIC, UTC Aerospace, GA-ASI, IBM, QinetiQ, PV Labs, Signal Innovations Group, TerraEcho, ISR Group, GMU C4I Center, Blue Canopy Group, Aurora Flight Sciences, Haivision, and SDSU presenting:
- Government and Service ISR Plans, Needs and Initiatives
- Information Sharing and ISR Networks
- Latest Advancements in GEOINT and Motion Imagery PED
- Cyber/ISR Convergence and Partnerships
- Cutting-Edge Applications for Non-Traditional ISR Assets
- UAS Platforms & Programs Technology Advancements
Who You Will Meet
Some of the titles who have attended past events
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- General Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Branch Chiefs
- Research Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Sr . Marketing Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sr. Analysts
- Sales Directors
- Principal Scientists
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Program Analyst
- Aerospace Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Flight Operations Managers
- Test Engineers
- Engineering Leads
- C4ISR Leads
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Speakers for Next-Generation ISR Conference include:
- MR. ROBERT “BO” MARLIN, Deputy Director, ISR Capabilities, HQ USAF
- MR. MICHAEL SAID, Assistant Deputy for Test and Evaluation, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy, RDT&E
- MR. TERRY MITCHELL, Director, DAG2 Intelligence Futures Directorate, US Army
- MR. DON HUDSON, Technical Director, 480th ISR Wing, USAF
- MR. KEITH BARBER, Senior Advisor for the Agile Acquisition Strategic Initiative, Office of Contract Services (NGA)
- BRIG GEN (ret) MICHAEL LEE, USAF, Partner, National Security, Blue Canopy Group, LLC
- MR. JOSEPH KIRSCHBAUM, Assistant Director, Defense Capabilities and Management, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- COL TIMOTHY HILL, Director, INSCOM Futures Directorate, US Army
- MR. STEPHEN DUNCAN, Director, ISR TOPOFF, U.S. Army TRADOC G2
- COL DEAN BUSHEY, A31 ISR Division Chief, HQ USAF Europe
- DR. DENNIS MCBRIDE, Associate Director, George Mason University C4I Center
- DR. NIBIR DHAR, AWARE Program Manager, Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (DARPA)
- MR. ROBERT ZITZ, Senior VP, Chief Systems Architect, ISR Group SAIC
- MR. CURTIS DUBAY, P.E., Director, Exec. Secretariat for Intel, MDA and Information Sharing (CG-2-E); Deputy Dir., DHS Office of Exec. Agent for MDA
- MR. MARK KASSNER, Director, BAMS UAS Program Management Office, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- CAPT JUSTIN “KIP” HUDSON, Marine Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Squadron’s (VMU-2)
- COL (ret) PETER LEHEW, USAF, Director of UAS Operations, Aurora Flight Sciences
- MR. BILL WASHBURN, Director, Business Development for the Intelligence Community, QinetiQ
- MR. DOUG ILGENFRITZ, Director of Strategy, Surveillance and Engagement, Boeing
- MR. FRED POOLE, Director Advanced ISR Programs, Broadcast Communications Division, Harris Corp.
- DR. ROBERT TOMES, PhD., Director, Tradecraft, BAE Systems
- MR. JOHN FANELLE, Director, Radar Programs, Reconnaissance Systems Group (RSG), General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- MR. GABE CHANG, Senior Client IT Architect, IBM
- DR. ALEX PHILP, PhD., Founder and Chief Technology Officer,TerraEchos, Inc.
- MR. JOHN BASTEDO, Vice President, Security and Surveillance, PV Labs
- DR. JOHN PAUL RUNKLE, Partner and Chief Executive Officer, Signal Innovations Group
- MR. ANDY VAUGHAN, Vice President, U.S. Federal Sales, Haivision
- MR. LLOYD “PETE” COULTER, Staff Researcher, Department of Geography, SDSU
- MS. HEATHER GRIFFITH, Manager, Technology and Innovative Applications-ISR Systems UTC Aerospace Systems
- MR. JIM TULLY, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, ISR Group