Our Automotive Tire Technology 2023 conference
returns to Düsseldorf, Germany in January, with an agenda reflecting exactly where the automotive industry is right now, recognising the evolving role of the tire and the vehicle ecosystem as connectivity, electrification and sustainability become major drivers for vehicle manufacturers.
The industry agrees that tires will become significantly more important in the coming years. This is for several reasons...
- One, vehicles are now permanently connected
- Two, tires are a major safety element and now subject to more wear than ever before as EVs generate more power and torque, with most big manufacturers launching dedicated product lines for electric vehicles
- Sustainability and Emission Reduction is a big priority and technology is a big lever for value added products
- And there are now more unknowns as different levels of autonomous driving takes hold
These are just some of the drivers presenting a whole new set of challenges for vehicle and tire manufacturers, and several business opportunities for component and technology vendors.
Our 16th International Automotive Tire Technologies 2023 Conference
is a direct reflection of where the tire industry is right now and is geared to give attendees practical insight and extensive coverage on how leading OEMs, Tire Manufactures and Tier-2/3 vendors are monitoring and optimising tires within connected, electric vehicles with partly autonomous functions.
Benefits of Attending the Conference:
- Coverage from Major OEMs & Big European Tire Suppliers
- Opportunity to Network with Heads of Tire Development, Innovation and Aftermarket Departments
- Visual Use Cases with Future Projections
- Opportunity to follow the latest innovations in: Tire Sensors | RFID Chips | Tire Mounted Sensors | Pneumatic Tires | Non-Pneumatic Tires | Green Tires | Simulation & Virtualisation Technologies | Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems | Slip Control Systems | Tread Wear Indicators | Self-Sealing Technologies
- Curated Networking Opportunities with OEMs, Tier 1s and Suppliers - offering a 5* on-site experience from start to finish
- Rizwan Ullah, Principle Engineer, Tyre Monitoring, Volvo Car Corporation
- Guenther Maeckle, Manager Development for TPMS, Daimler AG
- Simon Rushton, Subject Matter Expert, Jaguar Land Rover (invited to speak)
- Neil Purves, Director Product Management, Bridgestone
- Corrado Rocca, Head of R&D, Cyber Unit, Pirelli
- Partheban Manoharan, Research & Development Manager, Yokohama Tire Corporation
- Rahul Saghani, NVH Team Leader, CEAT Limited
- Riccardo Giovannotti, Secretary General, GDSO
- Jörg Sturmhoebel, Product Manager for Embedded Safety Products, NIRA Dynamics
- Abdulaziz Ehtaiba, Petrochemicals Pricing, S&P Global
- Saied Taheri, Professor & Director, Center for Tire Research (CenTiRe), Virginia Tech
- Nick Molden, Honorary Research Fellow, Imperial College London
- Francesco Calabrese, Research Scientist - CDTire Tire Modeling, Fraunhofer ITWM
- Jérémy Vayssettes, Connected System Designer for Tire Predictive Maintenance, Michelin (invited to speak)
- Daisy Michelmore, Project Director, Automotive IQ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueRadisson Blu Conference Hotel Dusseldorf
Karl Arnold Platz 5, 40474
Book your hotel room here