CBRNe is still a major concern across Europe and especially more heightened with the current unstable situation in Eastern Europe. We are pleased to bring our annual event to Lisbon, Portugal, for the first time, to allow you to continue hearing from leading military, government and scientific officials.
Our CBRNe Summit Europe conference and exhibition will take place on the 21st - 23rd March 2023 and is officially supported by the Lisbon Fire Brigade and Lisbon City Hall. The event will continue its normal format of two days of presentations and networking in the exhibitor hall. With the third day being a live demonstration and exercise by the Lisbon Fire Brigade showcasing their CBRNe capabilities. For the first time vendors will also be able to demonstrate their products in a live setting to our international audience.
The two-day conference will discuss the new CBRNe threats being faced and the importance of sharing information and experiences to deal with potential threats. You will hear perspectives from both civil and military agencies from across Europe and North America. Participants will gain an understanding of national CBRNe capabilities and response procedures.
Further topics that will be discussed are CBRNe capabilities, first responder techniques and procedures, radiation safety, increased threat of chemical and biological attacks, asymmetric threats and international cooperation.
- Brigadier General Frederic Dorandeu, Deputy Director, Armed Forces Biomedical Research Institute (IRBA), France
- Colonel Jurgen Schlechter, Commander, CBRNe Command, Ministry of Defence, Austria
- Colonel Wolfgang Reich, Deputy Director, JCBRN Defence Centre of Excellence
- Colonel Oliver Toderiska, Head of CBRN Corps, Slovakian Army
- Colonel Carlos Ardanaz, Head, CBRN Military School, Ministry of Defence, Spain
- Lieutenant Colonel Herman de Haan, Commander Defense CBRN Centre, Ministry of Defence, Netherlands
- Captain David Nabais, Commander, CBRN Defense, Ministry of Defence, Portugal
- Captain Sergio Correia, Commander, EOD Command, Ministry of Defence, Portugal
- Chief Inspector Armenio Jose Louro Liceia, Commander, EOD and CBRN Unit, Special Police Unit, National Police Force, Portugal
- Lieutenant Colonel Steve Jacobsen, Head of International Cooperation, Standardization and Doctrines Branch, CBRN Defence Command, Bundeswehr
- Luis Portugal, Head of Unit, Emergency Preparedness and Response Unit (EPRE), Department of Emergencies and Radiation Protection, Portuguese Environment Agency (APA)
- Police Lieutenant Colonel Nandor Kocsis, Head of CBRN Department, Counter Terrorism Centre, Hungary
- Derek Broadbent, Business Development Manager, Argon Electronics
- Patrick Mullan, CB Response Technical Lead, DSTL
- Laurent Robert, Weapons Contamination, CBRN Advisor, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Andreas Kettis, Administrator of National Coordination of CBRNe threats, Cyprus Fire Service
- Zoran Sandev, Specialized Officer, Bioterrorism Prevention Unit, Interpol
- Dr. Hazem Matar, Associate Professor, Toxicology Research Group, University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Professor Roberto Mugavero, President, OSDIFE
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.