Accelerating the Rapid Adoption of AM Technology
The Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space conference
is returning for its ninth edition. In recent years it has firmly established itself as the premier forum for AM users, R&D experts, and industry partners within the aerospace and space industry. We are delighted to host this conference in person once again in London, UK.AM for Aerospace and Space
is the leading conference platform for ensuring opportunities in high value manufacturing are secured to ensure that the aerospace & space industry is prepared to confront the challenges of wider AM
adoption and development.
Over three days, we will host keynote presentations, panel discussions, roundtables and a state-of-the-art site visit to Airbus Defence & Space STEM Centre in Stevenage to facilitate discussion and collaboration within the industry. This event will provide a platform to support opportunities in high value manufacturing, and help prepare the aerospace industry to tackle the roadblocks of wider AM
adoption. It is also a unique opportunity to maintain, strengthen and build connections across the industry following this challenging period.
Key Themes Include:
- Certification and standardisation strategies delivering critical assurance for defence, space and aerospace applications
- Space, air, land and sea applications for additive manufacturing processes
- Training engineers and designers to 'think in additive manufacturing' terms to utilise AM's full potential
- Innovation and new technologies developing additive manufacturing for defence, space & aerospace
- Commercialisation of research and developing short-term additive manufacturing strategies
Reasons to attend Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace & Space
- Hear from leading experts across the Additive Manufacturing supply chain and get involved in discussing some of the key challenges facing professionals in this sector
- Understand how to integrate new materials, processes and technologies into your manufacturing process in order to maximise cost savings and efficiency
- Hear from industry leaders on how cutting-edge collaborative industrial research projects are advancing opportunities of additive manufacturing
- Gain insight into the latest thinking on AM trends that will give your organisation a future competitive edge
- Take a leading role in presenting solutions to scale up manufacturing and achieve a faster time to market with feasible economic returns
"Very valuable. We acquired a state-of-the-art understanding, not only of technologies but also of the data and documentation complexities and eco-system of the AM community"
Rasmus Dejgaard Jensen, Programme Lead , Vestas Wind Systems
"Excellent. Well balanced to reflect the wide spectre of AM applicability" "For a starting company in this field this event has been valuable in particular with its applicability to automotive and power generating industries"
Alexander Urban, Chairman &CEO , Integrated Steel & Power Ltd
"Good cross-section of speakers, interesting inclusion of Space/satellite industry"
Neall Heath, Industrial Engineer , Selex ES
"It was a very valuable event, I will be attending any future events"
Mark Booth , Program Manager, Tronosjet Maintenance
Early confirmed 2023 Speakers
- Robert Scudamore, Associate Director and Group Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Technologies, TWI Ltd
- Dr Melissa Orme, Vice President, Additive Manufacturing, Boeing
- Dr Mark Benedict, AM Lead, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Thomas Rohr, Head of Materials and Processes Section, European Space Agency
- Mr Jason Gilmore, AM expert, Airbus
- Ross Herbert, Principal Mechanical Engineer, Leonardo
- Mr Richard Hamber, Team Leader, High Value Manufacturing Centre of Expertise, Future Capability Group, DE&S - UK MOD
- Rajkumar Roy, Dean of School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, City, University of London
- Oliver Fletcher, EMEA Additive Manufacturing Manager, Eaton Aerospace
- Jenny Manning, Head of Additive Manufacturing, BAE Systems
- David Brackett, Technology Manager – Additive Manufacturing, MTC
- Laura Gonzalez Llamasarez, Manufacturing for Space Lead, Satellite Applications Catapult
- Nick Cruchley, Advanced Research Engineer, MTC
- Evren Yasa, Head of Additive Manufacturing, AMRC with Boeing
- Ruaridh Mitchinson, Technology Manager, MTC
- Will Dick-Cleland, Additive Manufacturing and Space Lead, Alloyed
- Sebastien Eyrignoux, Additive Manufacturing Project Manager - Space, LISI Aerospace Additive Manufacturing
- Maxime Gas, 3D printing process engineer, LISI Aerospace Additive Manufacturing
- Sebastien Messe, Additive Manufacturing Chief Engineer, Safran Landing Systems
- Dr Nima Shamsaei, Director, Additive Manufacturing Center of Excellence, Auburn University
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton London Wembley
Lakeside Way, HA9 0BU
London, UKGroup Rate
: We have Standard rooms for £159.00 per night, Including breakfast and VAT.Reservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on this link
. We have reserved a selection of Standard Rooms at the discounted group rate, subject to availability;