We are proud to present our inaugural National Congress on Next Generation Combat Vehicles
March 23–24, 2023 in Washington, D.C.
Modernization of aging combat/armored vehicles
along with introducing new warfighter protection, lethality, and maneuverability capabilities across all domains, including the fundamental land domain, has become key priority area for the U.S. Military.
Join subject matter experts from senior military, industry and academia as they address not only armored and tactical vehicle survivability, but also DoD projected budgets, modernization priorities for vehicles and vehicle systems, along with ongoing procurement projects to support our nation’s warfighters.
Key topics we will deep dive into include:
- Expanding and improving the power, survivability, and lethality of combat and tactical armored vehicles
- Enhancing the maneuverability, firepower, and effectiveness of military vehicles (USA/USMC/JLTV)
- Scalable Armor protection Advancements & R&D
- NGCV Requirements and Acquisition Processes
- NGCV Training & Simulation Capabilities
- Future Maintenance and Management NGCV Opportunities Army Modernization Efforts
- NGCV Operational Challenges Testing, Research and Development Priorities
- Major General (USA-ret) Douglas C. Crissman, Former Deputy Commanding General of U.S. Army Central (USARCENT), Former Director, Mission Command Center of Excellence, Fort Leavenworth, Kansas
- Brigadier General Geoff Norman, USA, Director, Next Generation Combat Vehicles Cross Functional Team
- Major General Robert M. (Rob) Collins, Deputy for Acquisition and Systems Management
- BGen Mark Clingan, Assistant Deputy Commandant, Combat Development and Integration, Deputy Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command
Senior Military and Government Speakers
- LtCol Kyle Andrews, Product Manager for Assault Amphibious Vehicles at PEO Land Systems, USMC
- Brigadier Gen Barry (British Army Ret), U.S. Department of the Army International Institute of Strategic Studies
- COL Don Braman, USA, Deputy Commandant – Armor School, MCoE, Ft. Benning
- Mike McCarthy, Deputy Director & Program Manager, U.S. DoD Close Combat Lethality Task Force (CCLTF)
- Col Timothy Hough, USMC, Program Manager, Advanced Amphibious Assault (PM AAA), The United States Marine Corps
- Colonel Jason Kidder, USA, Director, Army Capability Manager, Armored Brigade Combat Team, (ABCT) and Reconnaissance
- Jon Ludwigson, Director, Contracting and National Security Acquisitions Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Lieutenant Colonel Alfredo Romero, Program Manager, Special Operations Forces, Acquisition Technology & Logistics (Family of Special Operations Vehicles) (FOSOV), USSOCOM
- Major Marc Jason, Armor Threat Integration, Foreign Intelligence Technology, U.S. Army G-2
- David Michelson, Program Manager, Ground Autonomy, Defense Innovation Unit (DIU)
- Joe Pipczynski, Vice President, ScioTeq
- LTC Paul Santamaria, USA, Product Manager, Medium Caliber Ammunition (PM MAS), Joint Program Executive Office for Armaments and Ammunition
- Duane Stefaniak, Deputy Chief of Foreign Intelligence Technology (DAMI-FI), Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff G-2, Department of the Army
- LTC (USA-ret) Stuart Hatfield, Chief Robotics Branch, HQDA Force Development Directorate, Army G-8
- Mr. Bob Wolfinger, Acting Deputy, PEO STRI (Simulation, Training and Instrumentation)
- Dr. Stuart H. Young, Program Manager, DARPA Tactical Technology Office (TTO)
Special Industry Guest Speakers and Panelists
- Pat Acox, Defense Growth Lead, RRAI
- Chris Caldbeck, Program Management, Collins Aerospace
- Ron Dauk, Program Manager Boeing, Directed Energy Systems, Boeing, Directed Energy Systems
- Beau Gailey, Executive VP, TAG (The Armored Group)
- Ted Maciuba, P.E., Consultant, Robotics, AI and Technology, Former Deputy Director, Maciuba Consulting LLC, Army Robotics Requirements, MCDID
- Patrick McCormack, Senior Principal Systems Engineer, Raytheon Missiles & Defense
- Joshua Moo, Survivability and Lethality Manager, American Rheinmetall Vehicles
- Maj Gen (USA-ret) Kent Savre, Senior Director Precision Weapons, Northrop Grumman Armament Systems
- Warren Sponsler, Senior Director, Strategic Growth and Communications, The National Advanced Mobility Consortium, Inc.
- Greg Woods, A-PNT systems, Collins Aerospace
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Congress Agenda of this event.
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
900 South Orme Street, 22204
Arlington, Virginia, USA
We are pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a negotiated rate. To take advantage of these rates, please click here
to book directly through the hotel page for this event.
Please note that the guest room block cut-off date is March 3, 2023. After that date OR when the room block fills, guestroom availability and rate can no longer be guaranteed.