We are proud to present the 8th annual Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology conference
, taking place on the 1st and 2nd of February 2023.
With rapid technological advances changing the way maritime forces need to utilise and manage ISR capabilities across domains, Maritime and Littoral Reconnaissance and Surveillance
systems and platforms have become a critical component of naval capability.
As the only Maritime ISR
event with a specific focus on Space-Based Domain Awareness, Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology 2023
follows seven very successful predecessors. With the previous events taking place in Rome, the event has brought forward a discussion on the growing need for more comprehensive and sophisticated Joint Maritime ISR
capabilities in the Mediterranean and beyond, particularly following the Migrant Crisis that still remains.
Platforms and topics discussed include: Space based ISR, Airborne Platforms & Operations, C4ISTAR, Unmanned Maritime Systems, Hydrographic platforms and many more...
Benefits of Attending
- Keynote briefings from senior officers and military leaders from around the globe
- A unique focus on Unmanned ISR platforms, Space-based Maritime Reconnaissance, Fleet Air Arm ISR capabilities, Sensors at Sea and more
- Maritime equipment exhibition showcasing the latest technology
- Informal networking time factored in so you can gather insight from peers and colleagues also shaping and influencing maritime reconnaissance and surveillance systems today
- Bryan Hager, Commodore, Commander, Task Force SIX SEVEN
- Capitaine de frégate Johan Eidesheim, Commandant, CENTEX PATSIMAR, French Navy
- Captain Andrius Mika, ISR Squadron Surveillance Controller / Mission Director, ISR Sqn, Imagery Branch, NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance Force
- Captain Andy Berner, XO, Office of Naval Research Global, US Navy
- Captain Jon O'Connor, Deputy Associate Director for Enterprise, NGA
- Captain Stuart Irwin, Commanding Officer RNAS Culdrose, Royal Navy
- Commander David Berry, IW & C5ISR - Develop Directorate , Royal Navy
- Commander Paul Hornsby, Operational Requirements Sponsor, Autonomous Warfare, Royal Australian Navy
- Commodore Jason Armstrong, Director General Naval Force Development, Canadian Armed Forces
- Guy Thomas, Director, C-SIGMA
- Jeffrey Brewer, US co-director, NavalX London Tech Bridge
- Jennifer Cooke, Aviation Innovation and Future Technology Lead, Maritime & Coastguard Agency
- Lieutenant Colonel Douglas Pruitt, Flying Squadron Commander, NATO Alliance Ground Surveillance Force, Imagery Branch, ISR Sqn
- Lieutenant Colonel Keith Fugger, Commanding Officer 415 Long Range Patrol Force Development Squadron, 14 Wing, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Lieutenant Commander Martin Howard, Commanding Officer, Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral (Ret'd) Nick Lambert, Former UK National Hydrographer, Royal Navy
- Rear Admiral Krzysztof Jaworski, Commander of the Maritime Operations Center, Polish Navy
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY