Celebrating 10 Years at the Forefront of the E-Motor Sector
We are returning with the 10th Annual Advanced E-Motor Technology conference
in February 2023. Following extensive research with European OEMs, Tier-1, and Tier-2 companies, one thing is clear... the industry has come a long way in the last decade - technological changes and advancements have been made and companies have seen quick returns on investment.
Co-located with the Thermal Management for EV/HEV 2023 Conference
, this event gives you the opportunity to connect with and learn from your peers and colleagues leading the developments in thermal management & e-motor technology right now.
Though E-motor technology
is now delivering diminishing returns on investment compared to previous years, today the industry is facing a new set of never-before-seen challenges, including: supply chain bottlenecks and recyclability and sustainability challenges. Along with these issues, there are several business opportunities for component and technology vendors. Join us to learn how to tackle these pain points.
Brand New Event Features & Value Superior To All Previous Years
- Experience the optimum mix between strategy, technical content, and industrial experience at this conference
- Examine different types of electric motors to solve different problems in different circumstances
- Learn practical approaches to cut costs, improve quality, reduce weight, and get more performance out of smaller machines
- Discover latest advanced manufacturing techniques and how they interplay with design
- Find out what new materials can replace neodymium and other rare earth metals
- Learn how to optimise the complete system, including the power electronics, controllers, and inverters. Learn how to move away from evaluating the e-motor in isolation
- Make new connections - let us introduce you to the people and companies who can make a difference to your business
New Features This Year
A New Look at the E-Motor...
- As the industry has developed, there has been a change in the way the e-motor is viewed in relation to the rest of the complete system, including the power electronics, controllers, and inverters
- There has been a move from viewing the e-motor in isolation to considering it in relation to the rest of the complete system.
- Consequently, interest in the optimisation of the complete system has grown in the industry
Our New Approach to Research...
- This landmark 10th Advanced E-Motor Technology conference, has been specifically crafted to address the specific needs of all sections of the e-motor ecosystem.
- The team has spoken with dozens of European OEMs, Tier-1, and Tier-2 companies to establish exactly where the e-motor sector is right now
- This edition has been curated with expert intelligence taken from key players in the industry
What to Expect in 2023
- 25+ hours of Learning & Business Development
- Optimum mix between Strategy, Technical Content, & Industrial Experience
- Material/ Technology Showcases + Invitation Technology Provider Led Boardrooms
- Curated One- to- One Networking Opportunities to discuss the requirements of the customer and get in person contact
- Philippe Siad Farah, Vice President Engineering Electric Propulsion Systems, Polestar
- Dr. Jari Hyvönen, Senior Project Manager for future powertrain projects production planning, Audi AG
- Dr. Daniel Glose, Senior Specialist E-Machine Control, BMW Group
- Can Nemlioglu, System Architect, Lightyear
- Dr. Sid Ali Randi, Specialist Electric Drives – R&D Electromagnetic Simulation Engineer, Renault Group, France
- Florian Sell-Le Blanc, Manager Advanced E-Motor Technologies, Schaeffler
- Dr Cosimo Spagnolo, Lead Engineer for Electrical Propulsion Systems, GE Aerospace
- Roberto J. Almeida e Silva, Head of R&D Automotive Drive Systems, MAHLE
- Gabriel Domingues Olavarría, Senior Staff Engineer, BorgWarner
- Shafigh Nategh, Senior Principal Engineer, Polestar
- Dr. Gorazd Gotovac, CTO, Elaphe Propulsion Technologies
- Richard Burke, UK Engineering Director, Protean Electric Limited
- Jamie Washington, Engineering Manager with Electric Machines, Garrett Advancing Motion
- Michael Southcott, Associate Manager of Propulsion Component Research, S&P Global
- Dr Jill Miscandlon, Senior Manufacturing Engineer/ Lead Researcher, University of Strathclyde/ AFRC FEMM Hub/ NMIS
- Mats Alaküla, Professor, Lunds University
- Lorenzo Berzi, Research Technologist, University of Florence
- Luca Castellini, Researcher, Department of Electrical Engineering, University of L'Aquila
- Bruno Boury, Product Line Manager Current Sensing, Melexis
- Volker Null, Technology Manager Thermal & Dielectric Fluids, Shell
- Dr. Leila Sharifian, Technical Manager, Toyota Motor Europe
- Blessing Aroboto, Conference Producer, Automotive IQ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueH4 Hotel München Messe
Konrad-Zuse-Platz 14, 81829
About The Hotel:
At the H4 Hotel Munich Messe, you’ll be just a stone’s throw away from the exhibition halls and the Munich’s ICM International Congress Center (ICM), just five minutes’ walk away. Also within five minutes are the nearest U-Bahn underground rail station, which offers a direct, rapid connection to the sights and businesses of the city centre. You can also park your car securely on one of the 215 parking spaces (at extra cost) and, if applicable, charge it at one of the electric car charging spots.
331 stylishly furnished rooms and studios await with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV with Sky Sports, a safe and tea and coffee making facilities, while bathrooms feature a rain shower or bathtub and a selection of high-quality toiletries. The Executive Lounge with modern workspaces and exclusive service is available for business travellers, while meetings and conferences are catered for with seven multifunctional meeting rooms with air conditioning.
A limited number of rooms at a reduced rate are available at the conference hotel until 4 weeks prior to conference begin. Accommodation can be booked by calling the hotel´s reservation number, fax or email. Please always quote the booking reference "IQPC".