Military Flight Training: Equipping Aircrew of the Future
Over the course of three days, Military Flight Training 2023
will focus on training programs, insourcing/outsourcing, fourth and fifth generation training, LVC, biometrics, artifical intelligence, machine learning, future pilot training and operational conversion training to prepare pilots to fight in the future operating environment.
Attracting over 250 military and industry attendees from over 40 nations, Military Flight Training
arrives at a time where guaranteeing air superiority and strike capability has never been tougher.
We very much hope that you will join the discussion in London, 28-30 March 2023.
Benefits of Attending
- Network with senior representatives responsible for the Air Force, Naval Aviation and Army Aviation pilot training
- Ensure seamless pilot transition into next generation combat aircraft by learning how to upgrade simulation, embedded training, and ground-based training systems
- Retain high readiness for multi-domain warfare, high-intensity operations, and COIN by enhancing your understanding of integrated LVC and high fidelity synthetic environments
- Learn what the latest capability requirements are through valuable program updates and training model insights
- Attain interoperability and institute common architectures for multinational operations by learning about software compatibility, international training standards, and procurement plans of partner nations
- Understand how armed forces are revolutionising obsolete training models through establishing new coaching cultures
- Contribute to debates on enhancing the pilot training pipeline, from mitigating the pilot shortage, accelerating pilot graduation, and ensuring affordability
- 250+ Attendees
- 50+ Presentations
- 40+ Nations
- 10+ Networking Hours
About Military Flight Training
The Military Flight Training
Community's Annual General Meeting For The Discussion Of Military Fixed Wing And Rotary Flight Training Requirements, Capabilities And Technologies.
Over its 21-year history, Military Flight Training
has become the Annual General Meeting for the Air Training community. Bringing together over 250 Chiefs of Staff, Commanders of Air Training, Heads of Air Procurement, Heads of Simulation & Synthetic Training and industry executives from across the globe to discuss the challenges and successes shaping military flight training, both for now and in the future.
In doing so it provides a rare platform to share lessons learned and best practice in current fixed wing and rotary military flight training
requirements, capabilities and programmes, engaging in international collaboration on a very real level with key allies and strengthen the message of cooperation with counterparts across the world.Military Flight Training
is organised with the support and direction of Senior Leaders from across the military and industry sectors of the flight training community. With this in mind, each presentation topic and guest speaker has been specifically selected inline with the priorities and recommendations of the community to ensure it provides attendees with the critical information they need to solve their daily flight training challenges.
- Lieutenant General (Ret’d) Anthony J. Rock, Inspector General U.S. Air Force (2016 –2017), US Air Force
- Lieutenant General Dato' Zahani bin Hj Zainal Abidin, Commander Air Education and Training, Royal Malaysian Air Force
- Major General Phillip Stewart, Commander, 19th Air Force, U.S. Air Force
- Major General Sylvain Ménard, Fighter Capability Office, Royal Canadian Air Force
- Major General Lance Mathebula, Chief Director Force Preparation, South African Air Force
- Air Vice-Marshal Eric Cezzane Colen Guedes, Commander, Natal Air Force Base, Brazilian Air Force
- Mr William D. Dries, Deputy Director of Training and Readiness, U.S. Air Force
- Commodore Mark Langrill, Head of UK Military Flying Training Systems, DE&S - UK MOD
- Air Commodore David Strong, Commander, Air Force Training Group, Royal Australian Air Force
- General Brigadier Grzegorz Slusarz, Commander of the 4th Wing of School Aviation, Polish Air Force
- Brigadier General Edi Turco, Chief of Staff of the Air Education Training Command / 3rd Air Region, Italian Air Force
- Brigadier General Massimiliano Belladonna, Commander of the Airmobile Infantry Brigade “Friuli”, Italian Army
- Brigadier General Csaba Ugrik, Flight Director, Hungarian Defence Forces
- Colonel Bernhard Hey, Department Head Flying Training Branch, German Air Force
- Colonel Cédrik Bureau, Head of Flight Training, French Air and Space Force
- Colonel Yohei Nomoto, Chief of Flying Training Section, Education Office, Air Staff Office, Japanese Air Self Defence Force
- Colonel Itay Tel-Oren, Head of Training Division, Israel Air Force
- Colonel Brad Orgeron, Commander, 80th Flying Training, United States Air Force
- Group Captain Mike Jordan, Commandant Central Flying school, Royal Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Emanuele Pappolla, Chief of the Army Aviation Command plans Office, Italian Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Kari Rusanen, Squadron Commander 41FSQN, Finnish Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Charlie Howard-Higgins, SO1 Training, Army Air Corps
- Lieutenant Colonel Jeffrey Moon, Director of Operations, 558 FTS, United States Air Force
- Major Michael Rosenqvist, MFTS Project Manager, Swedish Air Force
- Major James Donovan, SO2 Training Headquarters, Army Air Corps
- Captain Harrie Siebenaller, UK MFTS Graduate, Army Air Corps
- Joachim Hofbauer, Head, Multinational Capability Cooperation Unit, Defence Investment, NATO
- David Kistruck, Head of Programme – Flying Training – UK Military Air, Babcock
- Sir Stuart Atha, Director of Training Strategy, BAE Systems
- Donn C. Yates, Executive Director, Joint Trainers/T-7A Red Hawk Air Dominance Division, Boeing Defense
- Billie Flynn, Vice President Technology and Strategic Development, International Test Pilots School
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton London Syon Park
Park Road, TW8 8JF
London, Brentford Middlesex, UKGroup Rate
: We have Deluxe rooms available from £215.00 per night, Including breakfast and VAT.Reservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on this link
, subject to availability.