We are delighted to announce the inaugural Counter UAS Technology Europe Conference
taking place in London on the 19th and 20th April 2023.
With the growing proliferation of small drones and UAS technology, European armed forces and security agencies seeking to protect critical national infrastructure at home and also forward deployed personnel operating abroad. The European Counter UAS market is constantly growing with new programmes and projects announced. There has therefore never been a more important time for European C-UAS stakeholders to meet and network at Counter UAS Technology Europe 2023
.Counter UAS Technology Europe 2023
will showcase the very latest technology in the market to ensure that European personnel, equipment and infrastructure are protected from the proliferation of drones.
Speakers will feature from leading European C-UAS Programme Managers, wider international defence organizations and leading industry providers.
Benefits of Attending
- Hear from European Senior Leadership and Program Managers on how they are utilising technology to combat UAS
- Meet and Network with international speakers from NATO and aligned nations to discover how they are defending their defence networks from drone attacks
- Listen to how innovative technology is driving advancement and enabling defence to counter drone swarms and attacks
- Meet industry solution providers to discover how to leverage their C-UAS platforms
- Brigadier General Kazimierz Dynski, Air and Missile Defence Departament Chief, General Command of Polish Armed Forces
- Captain Kasper Wiese Korshoj, Deputy Chief UAS / C-UAS Branch, Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization
- Captain Rens Govaers, Delegate of Bureau Rockets & Missiles C-UAS Project Team, General Directorate Material Resources, Belgian Armed Forces
- Dr James Bailey, SUAS Lead, US Air Forces Europe
- Group Captain Gary Darby, Head UK Joint C-UAS Office, UK Ministry of Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Alejandro Fresno Calvo, 71st AAA Regiment/1st Group Cmdr, Spanish Army
- Lieutenant Colonel Alexandre Papy, NATO Defence Against Terrorism DAT Counter UAV Chairman and Professor, Department of Ballistics and Weapon Systems , NATO and Belgium Royal Military Academy
- Lieutenant Colonel Rudiger Rauch, Assistant Branch Chief, Federal Ministry of Defense, Germany
- Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Viala, Deputy CEM BAPPS, Air Defense and Air Operations Command, French Air Force
- Major Michel K.C Koopman, Cdt 640 SQN NLD Air Force Staff Officer / C-UAS Program Manager, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Mr Darshan Divakaran, Senior Manager, Strategic Innovation & Partnerships, AFWERX
- Mr Jan Otto Johansen, Head of CUAS, Norwegian National Police/EOD
- Mr John Gibbs, AMD Capability Area Lead, U.S. Army DEVCOM Aviation & Missile Center
- Mr Lars Krogh Vammen, Business Development Director, Weibel Scientific A/S
- Mr Leo McCloskey, VP Marketing, Echodyne Corp.
- Mr Mario Behn, DEU VNC/Principal Scientist, Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, NCI, NATO
- Mr Martin Broomhead, UK General Manager, D-Fend Solutions
- Mr Max Brandt, Policy Officer - DG Migration and Home Affairs, European Commission
- Mr Roy Bookham, Senior Principal Consultant, Counter-UAS, Platforms Systems Division, Dstl
- Mr Sam Ong, CEO, TRD Singapore
- Mr Stephan Kraschansky, Managing Director, AARONIA Austria GmbH
- Mr Tamir Ginat, VP Sales, Convexum
- Ms Daniela Hildenbrand, Head of Business Unit C-UAS Solutions, ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH
- Ms. Danielle L. McCormick, Director of Strategy & Head of C-sUAS Portfolio, Edgesource Corporation
- Sqn Ldr Hugo Morris, SO2 Counter-small Uncrewed Air Systems, Project 6 Lead, Joint Effects, Programmes Directorate, British Army HQ
- Wing Commander Sam Wiseman, Officer Commanding No 2 Force Protection C-UAS Wing, RAF UK
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
VenueCopthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY