We are proud to present the 18th annual Military Space Situational Awareness Conference
, taking place on 26th and 27th April 2023.
As the leading conference in Europe dedicated to space domain awareness, you can expect a focus on partnership and collaboration. With over 200 attendees, this event remains a "must-attend" for any professional working in space situational awareness. You'll get real insight and genuine learning experiences giving you the tools to make immediate impact in your organisation.
What's different this year?
Many of the recent developments in SSA
are centred around the emergence of new LEO constellations and how military users must adapt their SSA approaches to account for this. Similarly, increasing interest in cislunar space present unique challenges for the industry, as does renewed great power competition.
2023's Military Space Situational Awareness conference
will address these issues head-on, with key focuses including space domain awareness, space surveillance and tracking (SST), the US Space Force's approach to SDA, the impact of new mega-constellations, and international partnerships in space.
Benefits of AttendingMilitary Space Situational Awareness 2023
will continue to break the mould and create a platform that will give you detailed knowledge and vision into the latest developments. Hear key programme updates from across the world, including the UK, USA, Italy, Austria, France, Portugal, Belgium, Australia, Canada, Brazil, Finland and more.
The only event that will:
Be focused entirely on military and defence issues, including international collaboration, space debris, and domain awareness. You can expect dedicated sessions on threats, defence engagement with the emerging commercial SDA marketplace, space weather and technical research and more!
Who should attend
This year's forum will bring you access to key stakeholders across military, government, and industry to discuss the future of the sector. Enjoy unparalleled networking opportunities with senior leaders in SSA.
- Military Space Operations specialists
- Equipment procurement officers
- SSA and SDA experts
- Space Tracking professionals
- Businesses looking to break into the market
- Established players looking to expand their contacts
- Developers and innovators in military space technology
- Angela Lindemuth, Deputy, Capabilities Development Division, Space Systems Command International Affairs
- Angus Stewart, Head of Space Surveillance, UK Space Agency
- Captain Jacob Singleton, PM, Deep Space Advanced Radar Capability, Space Systems Command
- Captain Marta Santos, Deputy Coordinator of the SST Project, Manager for the SST Network, Portuguese Air Force
- Charlie McGillis, VP, Government Relations and Strategy, Slingshot Aerospace
- Colonel Alberto de Sanctis, Head of the Space Programs Office, Italian Defence General Staff
- Dr Antti Anttonen, Senior Scientist, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Dr Brendan S. Mulvaney, Director, China Aerospace Studies Institute USAF
- Dr William Feline, Principle Advisor - Space Domain Awareness, Cyber and Information Systems, DSTL
- Dr. Douglas Hendrix, CEO, ExoAnalytic Solutions, Inc
- F Schnell, Chief, SDA Division, Space Systems Command
- Flight Sergeant Ashley Higgins, Senior Military Space Analyst, UK Space Command
- Holger Krag, Head of the Space Debris Office OPS-SD, European Space Agency ESA/ESOC
- Hugh White, Senior Director, Space Domain Awareness Services, Kratos
- Josh Duncan, Solutions Architect, Blue Canyon Technologies
- Lieutenant Colonel Clement Berthillot, Commander, French Space Command / COSMOS (Centre Opérationnel de Surveillance Militaire des Objets Spatiaux)
- Lieutenant Colonel Joan Thompson, Commander, 13th Delta Operations Squadron, Space Delta 13, US Space Force
- Major Grace Butler, Director of Operations, 18th Space Control Squadron, US Space Force
- Major Nathan Gapp, Joint Program Manager, Space Innovation, The Defense Innovation Unit (DIU), US DoD
- Major Nicolas Gerome, Head of Space Office, Belgium Ministry of Defence
- Makena Young, Associate Fellow, Aerospace Security Project/Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Moderator: Squadron Leader (Retd)Dinz Dinsley, NORSS Senior Advisor, Raytheon NORSS / Raytheon UK
- Paul Walker, Director Consulting Expert, CGI
- Peter Death, Director, CGI
- Romain Lucken, Share My Space CEO, SHARE MY SPACE
- Squadron Leader Andrew Dale, Capability Delivery Staff Officer, UK Space Command
- Squadron Leader Laura Ridley-Siddall, Officer Commanding Advanced Space Education, Air and Space Warfare School , Royal Air Force
- Stuart Eves, Director, SJE Space Ltd
- Tom Kubancik, Consultant, Blue Canyon Technologies
- Victoria Samson, Washington Office Director, Secure World Foundation
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Copthorne Tara Hotel
Scarsdale Pl, Kensington, W8 5SY
To book your hotel room with our preferential group rate for our Military Space Situational Awareness conference please visit the hotel website Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington
and enter the code SMIE250423 into the promo box found on the right hand side of the page.
Please note that the preferential group rate for this event is only applicable to Superior Rooms, and therefore, this code will not work for other room types.
If you require an alternative room and further assistance, please contact Groups Tara email@example.com
The promo code and above link can only be used up to 30 days prior to the start of the conference (Monday 27th March 2023). For bookings post (27th March 2023) the preferential group rate cannot be guaranteed, and rooms are subject to availability.