We are proud to present the 2nd annual Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology USA conference, taking place on the 4th and 5th of May 2023 in Arlington, VA.
With rapid technological advances changing the way US maritime forces need to utilise and manage ISR capabilities across domains, Maritime and Littoral Reconnaissance and Surveillance systems and platforms have become a critical component of US naval capability.
This conference presents the perfect opportunity to meet a diverse range of US Naval actors, Naval aviation experts, senior military figures and industry vendors involved in Maritime Surveillance and Intelligence gathering. Unlike other events, our conference places particular emphasis on the relationship between the Maritime and Joint Domains and how ISR capabilities are developing to improve these in tandem as well as individually.
2022 Speakers Included
- Brigadier General Matt Mowery, Assistant Deputy Commandant for Aviation, US Marine Corps
- Captain (Ret.) Edward Lundquist, Chair, Communications Committee, Surface Navy Association
- Captain Ben Van Buskirk, Director, NavalX
- Captain Dennis Monagle, Program Manager, Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems, PMA-266, US Navy
- Captain Gregory T. Petrovic, Commanding Officer, US Naval Research Laboratory
- Captain Gurpartap “GP” Sandhoo, Project Officer, Space Portfolio, Defense Innovation Unit/Under Secretary of Defense, Research & Engineering
- Commander Brian Conlan, Commanding Officer, Unmanned Patrol and Reconnaissance Squadron ONE NINE, U.S. Navy
- Commander Shawn Newman, Warfare Analysis Branch Team Member, NATO Combined Joint Ops from the Sea Centre of Excellence (NATO CJOS COE)
- Dr Tom Drake, Head, Ocean Battlespace and Expeditionary Access, Office of Naval Research
- Dr Wellesley Pereira, ISR Mission Lead, Space Vehicles Directorate, US Air Force Research Laboratory
- Mr Guy Thomas, President, C-SIGMA
- Mr Jeremy Mucha, Technical Director, Communications Systems Directorate, National Reconnaissance Office
- Mr Philip L. Hoffman, Uncrewed Maritime Systems Research & Development Coordinator, National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Mr Scot T. Winslow, Executive Director, National Air Security Operations, DHS Customs and Border Protection – Air and Marine Operations
- Vice Admiral (Ret.) Bruce H. Lindsey, Principal, Bruce H Lindsey & Associates, LLC
The full agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
950 North Stafford Street,
Arlington, Virginia, USA