We are pleased to announce that the next edition of Oleofuels 2023
is due to take place between the 14th & 15th June 2023 in Seville, Spain.
The European HVO market has seen substantial growth over the last 5 years, with more and more oil majors, such as Neste, Total, ENI and dedicated fuels producers alike continuing to invest heavily in HVO production units. With the continued focus on reducing GHG and CO2 emissions both in Europe, and across the globe, the demand for more sustainable fuels has never been higher. However with increasing competition from Asia and the US, the need for sustainable feedstocks, increasing regulatory pressures, price fluctuation, the need for more investment in R&D and adaptation to new technologies shows that the industry is still facing some significant challenges.
Already on its 14th edition of a very successful series, Oleofuels 2023
will bring together senior representatives from the biodiesel, renewable diesel and HVO industries to discuss the latest market advancements, developments & business opportunities.
- Oleofuel, Market Opportunities, Trends & Drivers
- Mandate Vs Feedstock Policy
- Feedstock Sourcing Strategies
- Getting the Most out of Feedstocks Available Today
- Case Study: HVO Business Strategies
- Case Study: FAME Business Strategies
- Ensuring a Sustainable Supply Chain
- Bridging the Gap Between Producers of HVO & FAME with Policy Makers to Push Oleofuels as a key factor in Transport Decarbonisation
- Cutting Edge Technological Advancements in Complex Feedstocks
- Chairman – Angel Alvarez Alberdi, Deputy Director, Ewaba
- Cornelius Claeys, Analyst Europe – Biofuels, Stratas Advisors
- Andrea Martelli, Head of Biofuels Trading, ENI
- Anselm Eisentraut, Head of Market Intelligence, Neste
- Job Barnhoorn, Manager Corporate Affairs Netherlands, Belgium & France, Renewable Energy Group
- Berta Calvo, Renewable Fuels Director, Repsol
- Detlef Evers, Managing Director, MVaK
- Robert Gmyrek, Board Member, Bioagra-Oil
- Alejandro Llorens Ruiz, Biofuels Trader, OMV
- Colin Cowan, Head of HVO Feedstock Supply & Trading, ST1
- Algara Castle, Head of EU Affairs, efuel Alliance
- Javier Aznar Echevarria, Business Development Manager, Puremin
- Marcel van Heesewijk, Founder & CEO, Investancia
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.