The 2nd Annual Assured Logistics Summit
will convene senior level experts for an in-depth discussion revolving around strategic initiatives towards facilitating responsive, flexible, and sustained supply chain and logistics operations to remain in stride with Warfighting demands. The 2023 Summit will discuss how defense agencies and the Military services are enhancing the resiliency, efficiency, and security of supply chain and logistics infrastructure amid a challenging global threat environment.
Topics Covered at the Summit:
- Providing globally responsive, sustainable, & cost-effective logistics & material readiness
- Integrating logistics planning & execution in support of global operations joint force readiness
- Supporting the data-enabled Army sustainment enterprise of the future
- Delivering readiness & lethality to the Joint Force & supporting the nation through proactive global logistics
- Providing full-spectrum global mobility solutions to deliver lethality and ensure mission success
- Ensuring the safety, security, & prosperity of the western hemisphere through secure & resilient operational logistics
- Delivering & sustaining persistent mission generation through more adaptive & resilient airmen, equipment, & basing
- NDAA 2022 direction for bulk fuel management
- Renewable and alternative energy- what does the future look like to replace fossil fuels
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
Today's threat environment presents a multitude of serious challenges to supply chain and logistics operations. Mission success on the battlefield is dependent on reliable and timely flows of material and people uncontested across the globe. Amid an era of strategic competition, this is becoming an extremely complex and ever-evolving task. Senior level experts will offer insights into the modernization of U.S. infrastructure, logistics, and supply chain capabilities to effectively meet current and future challenges and threats. The necessity for material readiness and reliable logistics support are essential elements for maintaining the effectiveness and safety of the Joint Force.
The 2023 Assured Logistics Summit
will explore efforts to supply persistent logistics in unpredictable operational environments, address the challenges of transporting materials, equipment, and people in an era of Strategic Competition, provide crucial supply and sustainment support to partners and allies, leverage data and technological capabilities to enhance sustainment and supply chain functions, and partner with industry, federal agencies, and global partners to ensure the sustainability and survivability of the defense supply chain. The event will also convene two panels: one on bulk fuel management and delivery and the other on renewable and alternative energy sources.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summit's content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Assured Logistics
and Sustainment community, industry, and academia as well as key policy makers across DoD, military services, federal government, and industry. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the defense logistics community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest military supply chain priorities of interest to the Federal Government and private sector partners.
- Influence: Help foster ideas. Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or idea.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2023 Assured Logistics Summit
provides opportunities for exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, luncheon, and cocktail receptionsContact us for sponsorship information
2023 Speakers Include:
- HON Christopher J. Lowman, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Sustainment, Department of Defense
- LTG John P. Sullivan, USA, Deputy Commander, U.S. Transportation Command
- VADM Ricky Williamson, USN, Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Fleet Readiness & Logistics, N4, Office of the Chief of Naval Operations
- Brad Bunn, SES, Vice Director, Defense Logistics Agency
- Kristina M. O’Brien, SES, Principal Deputy Director of Strategic Logistics, J4, Joint Chiefs of Staff
- RADM Philip E. Sobeck, USN, Director, Strategy, Policy, Programs, & Logistics, J5/4, U.S. Transportation Command
- MG Mark T. Simerly, USA, Commanding General, Combined Arms Support Command
- MG Gavin A. Lawrence, USA, Commanding General, Military Surface Deployment and Distribution Command
- MG David Wilson, USA, Commanding General, U.S. Army Sustainment Command
- John E. Hall, SES, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, G-4, HQDA
- Guy Beougher, VP for Logistics, Cypress International
- Kevin Sampels, Associate Vice President, Defense Logistics, LinQuest
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Sunset Room at National Harbor MarinaHotel
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD
Hyatt Place at National Harbor
123 Waterfront St.
National Harbor, MDParking
For a list of nearby parking options, please click this link